Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Userite Myth (by New Pacific Order)
Sore loser Tongue

The whole point of evidence is that the person who is supporting their viewpoint is supposed to have it. Else wise it's as easy to rip down as this laughable essay is. I mean, when your whole defence has been not giving any evidence and simply being rude and dismissive. Come on. I want to see class and some actual NPO intellect. 

I wanna debate someone who can debate. Could you bring up someone of higher calibre than yourself? Anyone who joined the NPO in the past week should be at least a step better xD

Quote:Blah blah blah

No.
Senator of Pacifican Doctrine, New Pacific Order

Former Delegate of The Pacific

Retired Emperor of the New Pacific Order

Former Senator of Justice
Pierconium, if you don't want to engage Rach in a debate then fine, but it's just senseless to keep answering "no" like that. Can we please have an actually debate of ideas, instead of what this is turning into?

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Quote:Pierconium, if you don't want to engage Rach in a debate then fine, but it's just senseless to keep answering "no" like that. Can we please have an actually debate of ideas, instead of what this is turning into?

I did make the attempt. She purposefully chose to ignore my answers to her questions and then when forced to acknowledge them decided they didn't meet her 'standards' so decided to repeat herself or alter them. The questions she asked were addressed, she just didn't like the answers.

I am simply engaging her on her level at this point. She has no idea what the definition of an essay actually is (dictionary.com is your friend) and insists on stating that since direct evidence to her specific liking isn't included that there is nothing to discuss without considering the argument. I call that shortsighted, ignorant and asinine - and again, shows a lack of understanding in regards to simple definitions. So 'no' is all she deserves, and will get, from me.

As for evidence of how nations might be coerced by those that are enforced one only has to read this regions RMB from the last two days to see how easy the thoughts I express might take root within certain parts of the community.

Quote:"Have you ever heard of the... RRA?"

The Rejected Realms legislature.

*a gameshow "wrong answer" track sounds in the background*

And you were on such a good streak, too.
Quote: 

I am simply engaging her on her level at this point. She has no idea what the definition of an essay actually is (dictionary.com is your friend) and insists on stating that since direct evidence to her specific liking isn't included that there is nothing to discuss without considering the argument. I call that shortsighted, ignorant and asinine - and again, shows a lack of understanding in regards to simple definitions. So 'no' is all she deserves, and will get, from me.

Dear Ivan! How very unfair of you to expect everyone to be able to raise their discourse to the abstract level; you, of all people, should know the dynamics upon which this game operates.

Besides, everyone knows Plato's Republic is useless and absolutely overrated since it has never been applied to a real nation, and hence has no concrete evidence showing that it can work. The fact that Alfred North Whitehead says that all of Western Philosophy is just a footnote to Plato is just because he is ancient and came early; the truth is, Plato is just a sore loser too, because like you, he does not know how to write a scholarly work.

It seems like old age has made you a little bit grumpy, you were nicer and more patient a decade ago. Wink

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

Dear Ivan! How very unfair of you to expect everyone to be able to raise their discourse to the abstract level; you, of all people, should know the dynamics upon which this game operates.

Besides, everyone knows Plato's Republic is useless and absolutely overrated since it has never been applied to a real nation, and hence has no concrete evidence showing that it can work. The fact that Alfred North Whitehead says that all of Western Philosophy is just a footnote to Plato is just because he is ancient and came early; the truth is, Plato is just a sore loser too, because like you, he does not know how to write a scholarly work.

It seems like old age has made you a little bit grumpy, you were nicer and more patient a decade ago. Wink

</blockquote>
Thank you.