Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Telegrams
Posted this in the Cabinet Office and am posting here as well just in case:

EDIT: Moved here as I didn't realize that CSS itself was public.

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">"From <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=Nevadar" title="External link">Nevadar</a>

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);"> 

<p style="background-color:rgb(221,221,221);font-family:Verdana, Tahoma;font-size:13px;">To The Lady of Escade:

<p style="background-color:rgb(221,221,221);font-family:Verdana, Tahoma;font-size:13px;">For the last month I am continually being accosted and accused of being you. I am really not sure if this is a compliment or an insult but I certainly prefer to think the former. I think it warrants at least a drink and a chitchat to get to know one another."

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Who knows, she might be willing to admit defeat in our war on GV.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Quote:Who knows, she might be willing to admit defeat in our war on GV.

Um, knowing Nevadar admitting defeat is not in her nature. 

As a rule she is always looking to have at least some relationship with every mover and shaker in the game, so Escade you should take it as a compliment. I would just caution you to disbelieve everything she says and try to think about why she is saying certain things. I hate to say that, but with Nevadar there is always an angle.
TSP's Prodigal Son.

Citizen

From the old TSP Boards....
Quote:
Punk D
May 17 2004, 06:07 AM Post #1
Ok...as I have entered my late twenties (27 in a few months, actually my birth date is *gulp* 9/11) I have been the *youngest* for so long.

But as I'm reading through many of these threads many of you are high school, in college, just graduating college, etc. I think Lady Rebels has some older children so I'm hoping she has some years on me   Big Grin , but can someone make me feel good by saying they're older than me?

*needing validation that 1977 was not that long ago*

I was being sarcastic Tongue

As PD says, be extremely careful around Nevadar. Doubt everything she says and agree to nothing.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
The safest way to deal with Nevadar is to simply avoid speaking to her.

[center][Image: FF9LRsig.png][/center]
Or simply, block her.
I am a devout Christian and an avid Star Wars fan!!!

Political compass:

Libertarian/Authoritarianism: 0.0
Economic left/right: -3.25

I'm actually a mix of centre-left/right and centrist politics. Don't always use my political compass to define me.

Oh, yeah. This.

[Image: BNN_zps2f807b8b.png]

Honestly, I have no idea what else to say!
Quote:The safest way to deal with Nevadar is to simply avoid speaking to her.

This is my advise.
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Trust nothing. Nothing at all - do not believe a single thing she says. Do not believe the people she suggests you speak to either - she will either send you to her supporters or she'll cause you to mistrust your own allies: EVERYTHING will have a motive.

She'll start out kind, offering tiny little bits of "information" she's "heard" about. She'll ask you seemingly innocuous questions about TSP, and your own cabinet whilst digging for information. 

Every single thing you say will be twisted and manipulated, and she will make herself appear sweetness and light.

[center][Image: FF9LRsig.png][/center]
Though Albion isn't technically at war with Gatesville, as foreign minister (or the equivalent of foreign minister anyway) I have left the embassy unattended, because I don't hate any of my ambassadors enough to send them there. Gatesville are not to be trusted.

Nothing Ventured
, Nothing Gained

Well, I accidentally posted this in the public CSS area and then moved it here.

I did talk to Nevader yesterday briefly.  Mostly sillier stuff.  She brought up B&N and how he was the only nice TSPer.  She also seemed to think that I was some older player which was funny, but she wouldn't say who or whom. 

She also knew that I had posted this publicly and mentioned it which is interesting. 

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

I've gotten some hate mail TGs, lol.  I'm not posting here since my replies are usually less then impolite to say the least. Big Grin

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific