Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The News Paper Reboot
I have thought of a way to make this work.1) Find an Editor in Chief (IF SOMEONE WANTS THIS POSITION PLEASE FILL IT)2) Create a region called TSPN. (The South Pacific News Network) and use this as our news hub.3) Ask some of the feeders if they don't mind if our network posts information.The ideal goal is that all of the news posts would be posted in all the regions that allow it. Ex: TSP, and TSPN and I hope the other feeders would allow it too.From there we would have a link that shows the format of TSPN, so everything looks similar. Also we would have a link to our forum, where all articles would get reposted. This would allow for people to comment on the articles if they want the benefits of a forum over an RMB.Once we set the region up and everything and start getting some content preped. Then we can ask feeders to allow TSPN news posts. After that, we can start asking regions if they want to post their news and invite them to join our news network.
Yeah, TEP would be open to it. Anything but RMB spam.As for an editor-in-cheif, I already have the position in TEP. But if one cannot be found here, I'll do it. I'd rather have a more backseat role in the paper though.