Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Do List
1. Re-examine our foreign policyWhat's wrong now: A lot of our embassies were of regions that are defunct, and signed alliances were old.What has been done: Mav and I went through some of the embassies and cleaned it up. We still have to look at the alliances though.What is going to be new: I really like the idea of making a sort of coalition of regions. I am in talks now with OBI about becoming the first member region of The South Pacific Coalition. Once we get that done, we can start looking at other regions. 2. Establish our news paper.Wha'ts wrong now: Our news consists of going ons and such in NS, and while I like it. There needs to be an effort to improve it. The main problem is the fact that the news can be used to publicize the forum, TSP happenings, and get talk on the RMB.What we need to do: We need to get someone who makes regular content and stories. From there I will help get international contributors. (I know Unibot has expressed interest in this once it is off the ground). So if anyone wants to make their main job in TSP editor-in-chief of the TSP News, that would be great.Also, the job of staff writer would be great for any new players that want to take part.3. Streamline our GovernmentThere are a lot of things I love about this government, but things are not going great as far as our government is going in my mind. Maybe if I call for elections this will change, but I think we might have to look at the laws.(That's all I can think of right now, feel free to add, comment, or say SB I want to be EIC of the TSP News)
Let me take some time to chew over this, but, first, what is EIC?
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
Quote:Let me take some time to chew over this, but, first, what is EIC?
I think it's Editor-in-Chief
Todd is right, sorry for not being clear.

Also if anyone is interested in international RP: The South Pacific has been invited to:

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.phpns=1&f=5&t=30817&p=1239035#p1227622'>http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.ph...239035#p1227622</a>
Thanks, guys. I wasn't sure.One other thing, SB, you will need to appint a new Minister of Security, at least until the next election. My advice, before streamlining the government, have the elections and then propose any changes ot the Charter. It will go easier, IMHO
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable