Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Propsal I got via PM
Quote:Hey,

Firstly, its been a while old friend! I hope things are well with you and TSP as a whole. I see that you will be the new delegate here and as such its best that i contact you with a proposal.

As you know i am the Seneschal (second in command) over in Lazarus, and i have been dismayed at the drop in influence the feeder world can employ. Gone are the days when The Pacific used to be quite feared and gone are the days when The West Pacific used to be a bastion of stability and defender power. I think this is a great shame and as such i have decided to try and do something about it.

My proposal is a 'Feeder Alliance'. An organisation of all the feeders, including Lazarus and The Rejected Realms, that would put us all under one banner. On our own we are weak, yet together we can be strong. For instance, it would unite over 17,500 nations while also giving us a combined endorsement count of over 800. With the greater influence that SC resolutions are having upon the game im sure you can appreciate how effective a combined endorsement count of over 800 can be, if used correctly.

It would also allow us all to combine security efforts to protect all of the feeders from endotarters which threaten the stability of our regions, while also having a military which could have great effect on the defender/invader game. Indeed, other advantages would be combined efforts to target Adspamers et al.

No doubt there are other issues that will come clear later on once things are written out.

I thus far have the initial support of Lazarus, The Rejected Realms and the The East Pacific. I would love to have you support as well.

Any thoughts?

NC
I just wanted to let you guys know how I plan on handling this situation, because I owe it to you. I feel it is best for TSP to not join any binding super alliance with other feeders. I am more than happy to work with them, as has been the historical methods of working with them, but I am not looking to tie the TSP's hands as I become delegate.My problem is this is more of the same shit policies that make NS a stagnant game, and has been done to death (Azure, just to name one of them). The reason why feeders don't wield influence is not because we are not united. Regardless, I am interested in seeing what they have to say, and am willing to listen to their ideas.
I have agreed to this, just fyi.