Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay, I need some help now.
At this point I have done everything I feel is my job to get endorsements. Tsrill sent me the Spectre report, and now I have endorsed everyone that has a WA in the region up to that point. I already went through the nation list by hand, and am not willing to do it again, when better method exist.Now I need your support.1) I would like an WFE post saying to please endorse me to ensure a smooth transition2) I think we need to start posting it on the RMB as wellLastly we can try a telegram campaign. I would do this myself, but I feel people might mistake my posts as propaganda coming from myself. Hurting me.I think the last thing we need here is a long period of transition between me and fudge.SB
All right. I can do the RMB message.
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
Actually, SB, a long transition may work in your favour, you're building influence that way.
I agree, but it also leaves my hands tied to do anything during this time. I feel a lot of what I want to do will be undermined by the fact I am not in the delegate position.Anything thing that would help me get in office faster is if some of you unendo fudge.
Quote:Actually, SB, a long transition may work in your favour, you're building influence that way.
True, but she's probably excited to get working Wink

Still, this is true. Just keep telegramming. I also want to give you another tool:

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://imperium.antivince.com/breakdown.php?nation=Southern+Bellz&sort_by=both_endorse'>http://imperium.antivince.com/breakdown.ph...by=both_endorse</a>

I tend to update this often (daily pretty much). I don't own it, but I have a login there due to helping the person who made the forums a while ago back when it was The Commonwealth, but they might have open logins to the script over there so you can update it at your leisure.
For the past 3 weeks or so my endorsements have been stagnant, I gain a few, then some CTE, gain back where I was, CTE.
Try sending a telegram to those who have not endorsed you. This is the generic telegram I send to nations who have not endorsed me:

Quote:Hello,

I am Todd McCloud, the elected delegate of [region=The East Pacific]. Please endorse me. Doing so will aid in regional security and show your support to The East Pacific. It also gives our region more strength in World Assembly voting. I have endorsed you as well to show my support of your nation!

If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to send me a telegram. Again, please endorse me as soon as possible. Thanks!

Sincerely,
[nation=Todd McCloud] (delegate of TEP)
Perhaps something like that and Fudge running a de-endo campaign such as sending telegrams to nations calling for a de-endorsement might help? Something, perhaps, like this:

Quote:Hello,

It has been a long run at the delegate position but, as announced, I am retiring from my post as delegate of The South Pacific. I am passing the torch down to the nation Southern Bellz, and I hope you'll support her just as I did with my decision. Please remove your endorsement from my nation and endorse the nation of Southern Bellz.

Thank you for your time!
Naturally, it doesn't have to be the exact telegram, but one gets the idea. Doing in this way should give a transition in ~1-2 weeks.

I also updated the endorsement list.