Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ideas for generating interest in region/game.
1) find a game that can complement NS that we have interest in (examples could be Urban Dead, Kingdom of Loathing, CN) that are new. 2) Facebook group, draw on friends to attract interest.3) SB's idea for relaunching the newspaper.4)

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

Monica Whitlock – BBC “From our own Correspondent”

Nov 7/05 – in reference to actions in Uzbekistan, May 2005.
While a lot of these ideas are interesting, they are temporary at best. The problem with the first two is they have almost nothing to do with NationStates the game. I feel that part of the problem is so much time is spent offsite on this forum as it is, doing so further would just create an even larger disconnect from TSP to this population here.
Quote:While a lot of these ideas are interesting, they are temporary at best. The problem with the first two is they have almost nothing to do with NationStates the game. I feel that part of the problem is so much time is spent offsite on this forum as it is, doing so further would just create an even larger disconnect from TSP to this population here.
Agreed.

Granted, for a while when we weren't sure what was going to become of NS we had debated (essentially) spinning off TSP from the rest of the game.

I think it's imperative to get people back on the RMB in order to drum up interest ... but at the time same ... what will drive people to talk on the RMB?
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Something is needed. The trouble for me is my available times. I'm busy in the day and Websense will not allow me to access NS or these boards
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable