Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSP News Wire Revamp
So I really want to get the TSP news off of the ground with more interviews and alternative articles. However, I don't think TSP has the skill base or the knowledge to report on every subject. I don't know everyone's background or connections but here is what I think should happen.When I become delegate, I will also take the role as head of the news paper. I want our first piece to be an interview with Fudge, if she is willing.However before I get into content, I want to talk about the format. Before every article something like this would be posted:TSP TimesArticle nameBy Southern BellzReporting from: The South PacificThe reason for the reporting from line, is I think if we get international reporters from all walks of NationStates life, it will balance out our content. People from feeders, think different from defenders and raiders, who think different from conservatives, ect. I want to reach out and get as many reporters as we can. If you have any connections (Mav, I am going to look at you for this mainly) that we can bring on this. Post who you can contact here.Note: Make sure you stress the author, and the region will get credit, part of it will be posted on our RMB and our forum, and we are willing to look at any article to publish that they are willing to submit. We are not bias for quality. (For this we might want to draft a general templet to when asking people to send us articles) I want this to be good for them and us. The only rule is we don't want a press release format.But before we get international reporters, we need domestic ones. I'll be contributing, but I can't do this alone. Anyone who is willing to help here I will need it.As far as content goes, I want stories. Ideas I have, about the various anti-spam methods used, an interview with the various pacific delegates, an interview with the larger user created region, in light of all the TITO events a story on them. Anything that requires effort to get to the bottom of, and things people would want to hear. In interviews, I want hard questions, with great answers. For stories, I when we write it, I want every side to be represented in the story.If you guys have further ideas, people/regions to contact that might be interested in free press, or are willing to work on this project, please, please post here.