Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Founderless Region Alliance
<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=FRA'>FRA on NSwiki</a>

Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' ><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' ><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' ><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >fudgie kicked him a min ago. thanks for your help.
Heya,

Like i said im my TG to you, im hardly ever on at update so im perhaps not the best one to contact Tongue. I would contact Sedge in the future as he is nearly always on.

Im not sure if you have considered this, but have you thought about perhaps joining the FRA? Or perhaps sorting out a working agreement in order for you to gain access to certain areas of the FRA forum? Just a suggestion, but it could help with TSP security at a later date if you ever need it. Smile

NC.
</blockquote>
we had an embassy there , but they closed it last year for whatever reason.
</blockquote>
Yeah it was a policy decision taken by the cabinet of the time. It has recently been reversed (to an extent). But when i mentioned a working relationship, i mean something perhaps along the lines of one of your members, be it yourself, the regional delegate or another member being given access to the SMA of the FRA. The SMA is where decisions of importance concerning the military are made.

Im not sure of what other access you could be given, as im not in charge over there any longer, but i could find out for you if your interested. Indeed, if you are you can contact Sedge about it as well, requesting more details Smile

NC
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
I was wondering what you'll all think about joining the FRA to gain some access to intel. I'm not sure if we're required to contribute troops, though.

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

Monica Whitlock – BBC “From our own Correspondent”

Nov 7/05 – in reference to actions in Uzbekistan, May 2005.
Intel about what? If there was a plot to destroy TSP, I would hope they would pass it on regardless of being in their alliance or not.I think NC is a pretty good guy, but I really think joining the FRA would spark invader aggression. I don't know how we would maintain our raider embassies while becoming a member region.