Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WFBE
Ok, so I've got an idea. I want to post a tribute to the great leaders of TSP in the past that have helped shape our region to what it is. Mostly just to piss off those AA clowns.Problem.LR, was a fabulous leader in this region. However, she has been banned and ejected. So how do we get around this?
In her time, LR was a good leader for the region. She kept us together and helpe dmaintain the stability we cherish (as opposed to the chaos others think is preferable).I see no real conflict here. It's a tribute for past accomplishments. That her own behavior led to her banning is understood, but it shouldn't stop us from saying she had done a good job as delegate.
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
Don't mind me for asking, but what happened?
Todd, the easiest and least painful way of putting it is she flipped her lid. Completely.
She lost it in a big way. It was sad to see
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
i think she's left the game anyways. go ahead.

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

Monica Whitlock – BBC “From our own Correspondent”

Nov 7/05 – in reference to actions in Uzbekistan, May 2005.