Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highest alarm level!
Dragonwithrabies is only 10 endorsements away from our delegate! (91%)
Have TGed the leaders of CLT, The Pacific, The FRA for help until we can boot him.it has been done either via in game TG or via their regional forums.although we have an agreement with the young world, they are down to 9 nations, and i doubt that they can do anything at this time.Oh, and I authorize a booting, fudgie.

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

Monica Whitlock – BBC “From our own Correspondent”

Nov 7/05 – in reference to actions in Uzbekistan, May 2005.
I have contacted Kandy and naiverty via IRC.I am now on panic contact mode.

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

a number of defenders from FRA have arrived.

I have also asked Canada for help. 10K island seems to think that this is a natural swapper, <strong class='bbc'>but will send some help.</strong>

What else does spectre tell us, tsrill?

Quote:

I've reviewed my own scripts, and you're not out of the woods yet - there's another guy, Teysa, who is at 82. I'd suggest watching him very closely.
Full SPECTRE report can be found on it's usual location:

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://trevon.net/thesp/WAnations_endos.html'>http://trevon.net/thesp/WAnations_endos.html</a>

Teysa had been spotted earlier and contacted, seems to be willing to comply, see reporting room.

Since also <del>Havok Summers</del>Tuchuk is up a few percent, my guess is that Fudgie lost a few, but I would have to check the archives for that.

I feel a bit stupid for not checking the endo level of this rabid dragon dude when I reported the endorsement trade telegram that I received.
It has been awhile from the last time I have been on this forum, and I hope you can excuse my absence. First, I would like to extend a thank you to Mav for doing, what I consider an outstanding job in this situation. It seems to me the best way to continue security is to tighten our belt on kicking rules for endo swappers.
(sorry, made a mistake, mixed up Havok Summers and Tuchuk in my report before)
So I log into facebook - after taking a weekend away. A well deserved weekend away with friends in another state ... and don't log in for 3 days.LOL. Thanks for the heads up Mav ... muchly appreciated. And Tsrill, well done as well.I have to say this must be a first for banjectings Wink.This one was done on an iPhone, in the Burger King wireless network in Newcastle airport ... way to go hi tech! Tongue
Ugh.Yes, Fudgie, go ahead and boot him. LEt's get tarting up
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
Quote:Let me get this straight, 10k a region who wanted an embassy with us, would not come to our aid in arguably one of the most hectic times in our region because they thought that this endo swapper was natural?  This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.
you misread, AD said they were going to send aid.

Dali also didn't know who he was.

Quote:But if we can't depend on our friends and our army who can we count on? It seems to me the best way to continue security is to tighten our belt on kicking rules for endo swappers. There should be no way in hell on this earth that our government gets to crisis mode before something like this happens.
Can we move to mix the bloody rules of succession now, please?

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/theSPacific/index.php?showtopic=8585'>Attempt 1</a> <a class='bbc_url' href='http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/theSPacific/index.php?showtopic=8465'>Attempte 2</a>

Quote:

My bad, I'm glad they sent people.I still think it is urgent we take our defense in our own hands and do not let people get near 10 endos of the delegate.
I'll help out with what I can. Place here has gotten pretty inactive
The laws are there to prevent this, we were just slacking around that we didn't catch him sooner.
okay, i'm sure i missed people in this list. i was basically blitzing my IRC and IM list and hitting regional TGs in game and forums.Via Treaties- CLT, The Pacific (Krull and MooCows), The young worldDefenders- The FRA- Kandy and naiverty- Sedge- AD from 10K- Northern Chittowa + numero captainOthers- Canada

Quote: