Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League of Pacifics.
Posted by UBBBulls

Quote:The League of Pacifics is a joint effort between several regions to promote activity and discussion within them. We have 3 different regions to choose from, each with their own charm and personality!

South Pacific is a paradise with lighthearted discussions and kind citizens!
North Pacific is a historic defender region trying to restore its former glory!
East Pacific is another paradise who takes itself a bit more seriously and always has somthing interesting to do!

If you have any questions regarding the League of Pacifics, any of the regions in it or want to become part of it; I would be happy to help you!
that's funny, i thought it died in 2004...

anyone know who this guy is?

Forum Link: <a class='bbc_url' href='http://z3.invisionfree.com/League_of_Pacifics'>http://z3.invisionfree.com/League_of_Pacifics</a>

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

Monica Whitlock – BBC “From our own Correspondent”

Nov 7/05 – in reference to actions in Uzbekistan, May 2005.
well i'm an idiot.it is a league without the "the".

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

Monica Whitlock – BBC “From our own Correspondent”

Nov 7/05 – in reference to actions in Uzbekistan, May 2005.