Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Govindia
rears his ugly head again ...

Quote:Hey Fudgetopia,

I am currently the Delegate for 00000 A World Power. We are trying to fill some of our vacant government positions, one of them being the Minister of Foreign Affairs. One candidate has come to light that I'd like to ask you about as he has history in your region, in that he is banned from your region. His name is Govindia. Now I am not questioning the ways of your region, but as part of selecting the best candidate for our region to communicate with the outside world, I just wanted to know (if you know) 2 things, 1 being what he did, and the 2nd being that if he were to be selected, would our regions still be able to work together?

It's important for our regions to communicate (even if we aren't today), and for our region to have someone in place that both we and the outside world can work with. Any information you can disclose would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Sincerely,
Turlmanistan - WA Delegate for 00000 A World Power

Quote:Come on over to the forums, if you want the lowdown on Govindia.  Essentially, he stalked and harassed an underage member of our forums, also told a lot of lies and was basically a menace to our way of life in TSP.  But pop on over ... we're more than happy to oblige your questions Wink.

Regards,
Fudge.
What I would not give for some sharpened stakes, garlic and a good sharp machete.Well, okay, nothing has to be sharp Tongue
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
I got the same message, Fudgie. To be honest, I didn't even respond. Gov is banned from TEP, so having him as a MOFA just won't work. Really, 000AWP should've known this would be problematic...