Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election
Do we have anyone left on the EC?

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/theSPacific/index.php?showtopic=8109&st=0&#lasthttp://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/theSPacific/index.php?showtopic=8109&st=0&#last'>Said it should have been in april</a> and then july...

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

Monica Whitlock – BBC “From our own Correspondent”

Nov 7/05 – in reference to actions in Uzbekistan, May 2005.
I'm left! Tongue. Tsu is also around, I suppose, and he's the boss Tongue. But it's not like a lot of people seem interested... usually end of August, beginning of September new people flux in; we should be doing stuff around that time so they keep hanging around and can familiarize themselves, and to top it off we hold elections end September...that's my suggestion.
Quote:I'm left! Tongue. Tsu is also around, I suppose, and he's the boss Tongue. But it's not like a lot of people seem interested... usually end of August, beginning of September new people flux in; we should be doing stuff around that time so they keep hanging around and can familiarize themselves, and to top it off we hold elections end September...that's my suggestion.
I actually asked Fudge a bit ago if it was possible to replace me.

I'm pretty sure everyone's "term" is up ... but ya know.

If needed I'll stay on ... but I can't guarantee a ton of involvement ...
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

okay then, can we pick a date in Sept. then fudgie can put it into the WFE, and players can start mentioning it on the RMB.

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

edit. i mean that the EC can pick a date...silly me Tongue

Quote:

If you do need to some EC's, I could try to do it, seeing as I'm from TEP and kind of unbiased as far as elections are concerned.
Otherwise the EC will be all mine? Sweet :evil:
lolz.do you guys want me to post in the EC thread in public, then you can set a date there?or do we want to get people on the EC first?

Quote:

i'd rather have an EC first Mav. That way they can run the show. Unfortunately I will be away for around 10 days as of the 4th of this month - I have a family function to attend a fair distance from home and I can't be assured of internet access.How about we advertise for EC members and go from there?
i guess that would work.Close the EC recruitment on the 14 of Sept (day you're back)Have election around Oct 1?Question: shall we go 3 members still? or reduce it to 1/2? (in theory, increasing the number of canadiates), or is this a grand council type of question)

Quote:

considering that we now have our cabinet alive now, can we push the election soon?

Quote: