Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citizen List
Is there a list of all current citizens out there somewhere?

TSP's Prodigal Son.

Citizen

From the old TSP Boards....
Quote:
Punk D
May 17 2004, 06:07 AM Post #1
Ok...as I have entered my late twenties (27 in a few months, actually my birth date is *gulp* 9/11) I have been the *youngest* for so long.

But as I'm reading through many of these threads many of you are high school, in college, just graduating college, etc. I think Lady Rebels has some older children so I'm hoping she has some years on me   Big Grin , but can someone make me feel good by saying they're older than me?

*needing validation that 1977 was not that long ago*

http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/forum/...ship-list/

Thank you, DM. 

TSP's Prodigal Son.

Citizen

Quote:
Punk D
Ok...as I have entered my late twenties (27 in a few months, actually my birth date is *gulp* 9/11) I have been the *youngest* for so long.

But as I'm reading through many of these threads many of you are high school, in college, just graduating college, etc. I think Lady Rebels has some older children so I'm hoping she has some years on me   Big Grin , but can someone make me feel good by saying they're older than me?

Why?

===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I want to know the number of our citizens and i'm interested in looking at voting patterns, as in how often do citizens vote. Do 50% vote? 80%? etc. 

The list was a lot bigger than I thought, so i'm might be doing back of the napkin analysis. 

TSP's Prodigal Son.

Citizen

Quote:
Punk D

That list is out of date.  It needs updated and cleaned up by an admin and Kris.