Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public voting?
Executive order what?

Under the current situation, we don't even need that. We just need a place to post/pin a thread.

Any suggestions?

===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I'm fine with tsu posting, right here would work:

http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/forum/...h-pacific/

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Yes, me likey.

TSP's Prodigal Son.

Citizen

From the old TSP Boards....
Quote:
Punk D
May 17 2004, 06:07 AM Post #1
Ok...as I have entered my late twenties (27 in a few months, actually my birth date is *gulp* 9/11) I have been the *youngest* for so long.

But as I'm reading through many of these threads many of you are high school, in college, just graduating college, etc. I think Lady Rebels has some older children so I'm hoping she has some years on me   Big Grin , but can someone make me feel good by saying they're older than me?

*needing validation that 1977 was not that long ago*

Quote:I'm fine with tsu posting, right here would work:

I'm open to posting and pinning a thread, but I'd sooner defer to Rebel, if he would ...
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Quote:Honestly, by this point this suggestion 1) has no teeth and 2) managed to make anyone who thinks this is a problem seem like a "cranky fart."

So, may I suggest that we post a non-binding, opt-out list and forget this entire discussion ever happened?

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Escade" data-cid="115416" data-time="1391112787">
<div>
I'm fine with tsu posting, right here would work:

I'm open to posting and pinning a thread, but I'd sooner defer to Rebel, if he would ...

</div>
</blockquote>

I will post and pin here in the Assembly. But, Hile might have to show me how to link the thread into the elections thread, if its even possible...
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Hmm.... strictly speaking isn't the Civic and Political area the right place for an opt-out thread? The Assembly is legislative, and whilst lobbying can occur on legislative matters it mainly is an electoral issue.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Can someone explain to me why we cannot use polls to vote? This might seem random, but somebody asked it back on page 4, and I never saw an answer for it.

Also, I will honor any voluntary opt-out list, but I think that PMs are just as much a political campaign tool as the "official" campaign forum, and I have no regrets about the PMs I sent last election cycle.

I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
I also have no regrets about the campaign letters I sent either, I think however a voluntary opt-out list would be a good idea. If people don't want to be messaged, we can accommodate them.
Never Cruel nor Cowardly,

Never Give Up, Never Give In.

Quote:I also have no regrets about the campaign letters I sent either, I think however a voluntary opt-out list would be a good idea. If people don't want to be messaged, we can accommodate them.

Unibot and I are on the same page, campaign PMs are part of the process (unless people kindly ask to not be PMed).

Also, repeated for emphasis: Unibot and I are on the same page.

:o
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
HEM, Unibot, and Punk D are on the same page.

Stop. The. Presses!!

TSP's Prodigal Son.

Citizen

From the old TSP Boards....
Quote:
Punk D
May 17 2004, 06:07 AM Post #1
Ok...as I have entered my late twenties (27 in a few months, actually my birth date is *gulp* 9/11) I have been the *youngest* for so long.

But as I'm reading through many of these threads many of you are high school, in college, just graduating college, etc. I think Lady Rebels has some older children so I'm hoping she has some years on me   Big Grin , but can someone make me feel good by saying they're older than me?

*needing validation that 1977 was not that long ago*

*Stops the presses*
​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)