Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agenda, January - March 2014, Other Projects
Other projects, reforms, and ideas related to the regional governance will be posted here. 

1. Cabinet Policies

a. I'd like all cabinet member to write up a "Day in the Life" post to share their work processes with the region. This will help give TSPers a behind the scenes glimpse into government as well as how we actually 

b. I'd like all cabinet members to publish either weekly or monthly reports (they can be brief) that updates the region about what we've been doing. Reading cabinet reports and posts also taught me a lot and often gave me direction so it serves as a nice record and source of inspiration. 

c. There's a lot of things for us to do, cabinet members are encouraged to hire deputies and\or advisers to help.

2. Forum Moderation and Moderation Policies

a. I'd like to arrange a government meeting with the administrators who generously moderate the forums for us.  While I have utmost respect for the services they provide, because all of the regional government is held on the forums (elections, debates, our charter) we need to be able to separate when it is a Supreme Court issue and when it is a moderation issue.  

Every TSPer has certain rights as a citizen and we must uphold and protect those rights. If they cannot vote or participate in the Assembly that is a direct violation of their rights as a citizen.  We need to sort out some of the murkiness of this issue as best we can. 

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific