Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agenda, January - March 2014, Foreign Affairs
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is led by Glen-Rhodes (Sandaoguo).

In my campaign, I ran on a platform for more friendship and cooperation and that is what I'd like to emphasize in foreign affairs.

1. Briefings from MoFA on Ambassador Reports and Foreign Happenings

I’d like briefings from the MoFa on ambassador reports and foreign happenings. I’d also like to meet with our treatied allies and reconnect with them and discuss joint military exercises.

GR's idea that foreign affair reports need to be located in one place is one that I'd like to see enacted.

2. Summit with Lazarus

Lazarus has discussed a summit on the issue of GCR recruitment among other subjects and I'd like to attend and work out how this exciting idea could be used in TSP.

3. Assessment on the Situation in Osiris

I’d like the MoFA to give us an assessment in Osiris and what progress they have made in their promise to get a working constitution and elections. I’d also like to offer our services to Osirans if they need any help with stabilizing. They are a fellow GCR and we'd like to see them in a good place. 

4. Review on Current Embassies and Consulates

I’d like to review our current embassies and consulates and reconnect with those who we may have forgotten.

5. Discussion on Relationships with Regions and Organizations

I’d also like to review our relationships with various major regions and organizations, particularly the other GCRs, major organizations, etc.

6. Treaties with TEP and Kantrias and Further Agreements

Finally, we have a pending treaty with TEP, a newly approved treaty with Kantrias (with an inter-regional event planned to cement our diplomatic ties with a cultural exchange) and discuss further agreements we would like to consider or pursue.

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

3. Osiris and TSP are not allies.

The Constitution is currently under vote in the legislature. The criminal code is currently under debate for amendments by the Seshat - the justice department before being submitted to the Deshret.

Once those two documents have passed the Deshret then we can look at elections/delegacy challenges.
[center][Image: FF9LRsig.png][/center]
Oh, corrected that part then to "fellow GCR." Sometimes when   I say ally I mean region that we know lots of people from and not exactly treatied ally. 

Thanks for the update, Raven.  Good luck Smile

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

It's the legislative branch if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We should probably have a brief guide to the major regions in NS and how they function in our FAQ, Kris.  Thanks, edited that.

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

We can look into that. I have a couple of ideas about making those guides. I'll tell you tonight if possible.

Actually, like the Agenda already says we need to revamp our whole FAQ section. I don't think people even know we have a post on what the region is about.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I did a mid-sized overhaul of this thread back in September. The "Who to contact" section really should be updated after elections (as it shows the current cabinet). Who should we pin the updating on?

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

I can keep it updated if you want.