Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agenda, January - March 2014, TSP Army
The TSP Army, NSA, is led by Southern_Bellz and has been active and receiving a lot of attention and interest in TSP and abroad.  

The army offers TSPers the chance to engage in GP, is the strength of TSP, and works with our allies and friends on missions.  I'd like to promote and grow our army. 

1. Recruitment and Clear Vision Campaign

I’d like to send out a mass regional recruitment TG for the NSA which advertises our army goals and successes.

2. Training Missions and War Games

In addition, I think more training missions and war games would be an excellent way to boost our army.  NSA has impressed the Nation States community and several regions (some from the fair) contacted me about joint missions which I forwarded to SB.

3. MoA Coordination with MoFA

I’d like MoA to coordinate with MoFA and let the MoFA know what NSA needs in regards to connections and if there are organizations that are working well with us who we should pursue diplomatic ties with. 

4. NSA Mission Logs

I’d like it if a member of the NSA would write up brief mission logs that were a bit of “what happened” with some role play. This will serve as a way to show TSPers what its like to be in the army and encourage interest.  It might also develop into more role play.

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific