Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somewhat important
Other than 1000 days in office on the 31st of this month, on the 16th of May I'm leaving for 3 weeks holidays with fairly unreliable and inconsistant internet connection. I can't be relied on to be around at all - so other than the usual and normal precautions that are in place - you know what I'm talking about, CR, any suggestions?
Well, you know I'm going to tell you to have a ball on the holiday.Let's not worry too much about the other precautions. We can keep things well in hand and try and drive up your endorsements. I will need Tsrill to update SPECTRE during that time.
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
Quote:I will need Tsrill to update SPECTRE during that time.
Ayeaye sir Confusedalute:
Quote:Other than 1000 days in office on the 31st of this month, on the 16th of May I'm leaving for 3 weeks holidays with fairly unreliable and inconsistant internet connection.

I can't be relied on to be around at all - so other than the usual and normal precautions that are in place - you know what I'm talking about, CR, any suggestions?
So, what are we doing to celebrate your 1,000 days in office?
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

now that we've kinda decided, should we do an all account email blast?

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

Monica Whitlock – BBC “From our own Correspondent”

Nov 7/05 – in reference to actions in Uzbekistan, May 2005.
I sent it out today
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
The best thing we can do is make sure you are in great shape before you leave. After that if anything comes up, we would have to go to our allies.