Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embassy and Consulate Review
As part of an on-going review of our Embassies and Consulates, I have compiled a list of inactive consulates and consulates that fail to meet at least one of the requirements.

[Image: ConsulateAssessmentTable.png]

Here are the following suggestions I'm making to Escade:

1. Remove Ainur, Atrigeas, The Genesis Corporation, House of Five Leaves, New Warsaw Pact, and The Republic Nations for their lapse of requirements. Because Kennan posts regular reports, I wouldn't mind if they get a special exemption from the endo requirements.
  2. Remove Capitalist Paradise for failing to ever post in their Consulate.
Kantrias hasn't been very active, but we recently signed a treaty with them and there's a cultural event planned, so it would be wrong to remove their consulate just yet. Should we promote them to an embassy, considering the treaty?

As for the UDL, given our continuous efforts to rebuild relations, I would recommend a special exemption from all requirements.

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

I recommend contacting Capitalist Paradise to see if they are still interested in a relationship with us, reminding them of the need for actual communication. Since the UDL isn't a region per se I don't think the usual requirements apply. As for the other regions, we don't even deal with them, so I support archiving their consulates. I would wait for an actual development of the relationship with Kantrias, and until them keeping them as consulate.

Actually let me interject here.  Kantrias should have been moved over to the Embassy category as we now have a treaty.

EDIT:  Also from an admin standpoint I am going to go through and change the descriptions on the consulates so they actually say Consulate instead of Embassy.