Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Sign Up
To be in the TSP Armed forces you have to have to be able to have a World Assembly ready to protect TSP. You must be willing to take orders from the current MoS.

To sign up post the following:

1. Your Nation in TSP
2. The Nation you have WA Status on
3. Why you want to join TSP's armed forces

Once you have done that, and I quote your post with an approval of some sort, you are an offcial member of our armed forces.

Once you are a recruit the following is exspected of you untill you get orders.

1) Move your WA in TSP, endorse our delegate.
2) Chat on the RMB amoung fellow TSPers
3) Encourage people to join our forum and join the TSP Armed Forces
4) Go Here:
<a class='bbc_url' href='http://homepage.mac.com/mavenu/PhotoAlbum3.html'>http://homepage.mac.com/mavenu/PhotoAlbum3.html</a>

and fly the TSP flag on your nation with WA staus

When you get orders they must be followed without question. You are given around 3 days to a weeks advance notice for all orders. Orders will be given by PM.
1. Your Nation in TSP2. The Nation you have WA Status on3. Why you want to join TSP's armed forces1. Oedgarton2. "3. I feel like my activity would be an asset to the region.
[1.] The Armed Republic of North Devia[2.] Same as Above[3.] It is in the best interest of my country to protect the region in which I live.
1.DOMG2.DOMG3.Because im tired of being in the region and doing nothing i want to fight for this region
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome
Welcome all, make sure you endorse the delegate for now!
1. Your Nation in TSP: The Stone Cross2. The Nation you have WA Status on: DYP (at the moment)3. Why you want to join TSP's armed forces: Prop up the delegate when i can and help clear spam Smile
I am really glad to see you sign up SmileWelcome to the team!
Quote:1. Your Nation in TSP
1. Geomania
2. Geomania
3. I want to get active again, and I thought it might be a good idea to get back into the DSP.
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >1. Your Nation in TSP
1. Geomania
2. Geomania
3. I want to get active again, and I thought it might be a good idea to get back into the DSP.
</blockquote> Really??? Geo's back???
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' > <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >1. Your Nation in TSP
1. Geomania
2. Geomania
</blockquote>Really??? Geo's back???
</blockquote> Yeah! And so are you, apparently!
Hey Geo,I'll PM you
1. <strong class='bbc'>Your Nation in TSP</strong>

The DeusExMachina, Ekalyet (inactive)

2. <strong class='bbc'>The Nation you have WA Status on</strong>

The DeusExMachina

3. <strong class='bbc'>Why you want to join TSP's armed forces</strong>

I want to offer my services in this department. I am available at server update. I can invade, defend, or perform any other mission for the region.

I'm glad I found this signup thread Smile I took some liberties with the SP flag... I hope you don't mind Tongue
I have to say, Deus.... awwwwwesome flag there. I like Matrix-y things!
Thanks Big Grin
1. Nervea2. Nervea3. TSP is my first and only region.