Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One year ago
heh... oh dear.I don't know if this is the right place to put this here, but I have to apologize to all of you for how I was a year ago. I finally got around to reviewing some past events, posts, other people's posts, etc. It was a confusing time - I was used to my past as an invader and didn't know how to break free of it. There isn't much of an excuse to put people through that with me, but it seemed like everyone was pulling at me then, and I didn't know what to do. Rather than stick to what I wanted to avoid, past things crept up and tried their hardest not to leave. Hence running around all crazy-like and eventually leaving the region for a short while. There was a lot I wasn't ready for, but I wanted to take everything head-on. Apparently gusto =/= brains :/But they finally left, and I allowed myself to grow as a player in this game. I think I understand what's important here now. I won't bore you with details, but, if you ever want to hear some stories, I'd be happy to set up a campfire and tell random ditties!Nevertheless, I can understand the "atmosphere" in regards to this still exists to some degree. That's my fault. Still, I'm thankful for you all for not totally giving up on me. Plus, my stay in TRR was one which really changed my thoughts and feelings on a lot of things. *bows* Thanks. If you have any questions, or just want to randomly yell at me for a bit, that's fine. And while I was a little sketchy at times in the past here, expect honesty from me here on. I've been maintaining that since returning here, but I want to say it just so I said it. Thanks again for your time.
One thing sums up my response... :ele:
It makes perfect sense!! I think, lol