Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea that might raise our nation count.
I saw this on the RMB:"To All Interested Nations: My name is Military Soldiers. I am here to tell you about the wondrous region of Mencer! Being a new member of the game once, I know how much you all hate really long invitations to a region, so I’ll make this as brief as possible. Mencer is a free region, where all political views, religions, and opinions. We currently have 93 nations currently and we hope to recover lost nations. We are an invader region, or a region that takes over other regions in securing them and bringing them under stable leadership. We are unable to be invaded, due to our special security system. We have an active forum, and our free speech policy allows you to speak your mind, as long as your mind isn’t spam. We currently have our Regional Senate elections underway, and positions are available. To top it all off, all nations are kind, understanding, and have a sense of humor. So, I encourage you to relocate to Mencer!"I think it would be in the best interest in TSP to ask all regions that have embassies to not recruit in our region as a sign on good faith. This might make a small dent in the decline of nations. I guess in the end this is up to Mav, because it is an FA issue, but I feel it would be in our best interest as a region.
Regional ads are annoying, and the fact of the matter is most unstructured (or even somewhat structured) userite regions like Mencer will often conveniently "forget" about agreements. Rather than look like paper tigers, the best thing we can do is keep the forums active, the RMB active, and be open and inviting to people.
I'd rather we ask and fail then just be indifferent about it.