Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agenda, January - March 2014
<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">I request that the cabinet look over the agenda that I would like to put into action between now and the end of my term.

</span>

<b>Please amend here or discuss with me over Skype\PM\TG\IRC.</b>

<b>A. MoRA</b>

<b>B. MoA</b>

<b>C. MoFA</b>

<b>D. Supreme Court</b>

<b>E. </b>
<b>CoA </b>

<b>F. Cabinet</b>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">A. MoRA
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">1. Resident Spotlight and Government Close-Up
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">Awe has this wonderful idea to do an “Ancients Edition,” where he interviews TSPers such as Geomania. I’m super excited to learn more about these players.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">I’m going to continue running spotlights as well as this is my favorite feature. I’ve met some interesting people at the World’s Fair and of course I’d like to continue interviewing active RMB and\or forums posters.  
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">2. Southern Games
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">On March 5
<span style="background-color:transparent;">th
<span style="background-color:transparent;">, TSP will begin hosting the South Pacific Games. </span></span></span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">This idea entails inviting TSPers to create puppet nations to attend the games. A region will be created specifically for the event where TSPers will be able to use their puppets to compete in various challenges. Team based challenges include tug of war, and individual challenges including chess or Fruit Ninja. Scoreboards will be kept and winners will be awarded eternal glory and fame.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">Topid brought up the idea some time ago when he was MoRA and it’s one that I’ve loved since then.  It will be a great chance to recreate the fair experience but amongst TSPers.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">3. Interregional Festivals
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">We have interregional festivals planned or proposed with Kantrias, TNP, and Albion.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">The festival with Kantrias (Cerian Quillor) is planned for 1/24 – 1/31. From 1/24 – 1/27 a TSP delegation will visit the Kantrias forums and we will submit them a list early on so they can give us cultural visa maskings. Then Kantrias will visit the TSP forums from 1/28 – 1/31 and we will host them in a gracious and wonderful manner.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">I’d like to assemble a TSP delegation who will attend (register on the Kantrias forums) and be active, engaging, and lovely guests.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">TNP - TBA
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">Albion - TBA
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">4. South Pacific Compact and Regional Map
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">The South Pacific Compact is a body created to help legislate, when needed, role play based on the regional map.
<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:transparent;">
</span></span>

<span style="color:rgb(17,85,204);background-color:transparent;">http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/5617-ooc-invitationsrp-mt-summit-for-the-creation-of-an-international-organisation/
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">I’d like to have this august body form by the end of January so map based role plays can begin.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">5. NS and TSP Guides
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">Brutland and Norden is leading this initiative to write a guide to NS and TSP for all players.  Several regions have comprehensive guides and as a GCR we’d like to have a guide that can help newbie players navigate the complicated world of NS as well as help more experienced players learn about the WA or role play or other NS or TSP activities they may want to try out.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">6. Polls and Surveys
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">The poll features has been generating some activity
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">7. RMB and Forums
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">I’m thinking of more games and activities for the RMB. Basically, I’d like to go over the world fair this coming week and present a kind of summary of it that will help us develop more activity for the forums and RMB.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">B. MoA
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">1. Recruitment and Clear Vision Campaign
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">I’d like to send out a mass regional recruitment TG for the NSA which advertises our army goals and successes.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">2. Training Missions and War Games
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">In addition, I think more training missions and war games would be an excellent way to boost our army.  NSA has impressed the Nation States community and several people (some from the fair) contacted me about joint missions.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">3. MoA Coordination with MoFA
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">I’d like MoA to coordinate with MoFA and let the MoFA know what it needs in regards to connections and such.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">4. NSA Mission Logs
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">I’d like it if a member of the NSA would write up brief mission logs that were a bit of “what happened” with some role play.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">C. MoFA
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">1.
<span style="background-color:transparent;">   
<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">Briefings from MoFA on Ambassador Reports and Foreign Happenings</span></span></span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">I’d like briefings from the MoFa on ambassador reports and foreign happenings. I’d also like to meet with our treatied allies and reconnect with them and perhaps see about joint military exercises.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">2. Summit with Lazarus
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">Lazarus has discussed a summit in which several issues will be discussed and I’d like to follow up with them as well as begin a discussion about GCR recruitment.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">3.
<span style="background-color:transparent;">   
<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">Assessment on the Situation in Osiris</span></span></span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">I’d like MoFA to give us an assessment in Osiris and what progress they have made in their promise to get a working constitution and elections. I’d also like to offer our services if they need any help with stabilizing.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">4. Review on Current Embassies and Consulates
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">I’d like to review our current embassies and consulates and reconnect with those who we may have forgotten.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">5. Discussion on Relationships with Regions and Organizations
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">I’d also like to review our relationships with various major regions and organizations, particularly the other GCRs, UDL, etc.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">6. Treaties with TEP and Kantrias and Further Agreements
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">Finally, we have a pending treaty with TEP, a newly approved treaty with Kantrias (with an inter-regional event planned to cement our diplomatic ties with a cultural exchange) and discuss further agreements we would like to consider or pursue.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">D. Supreme Court
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">1. Comprehensive Judicial Reform
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">Now that a Chief Justice has been elected we need to get a working court system in order.  
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">2. Mock Trials with MoRA Coordination
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">Based on establishment and coordination with the South Pacific Compact.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">E. Assembly and Others
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">1. Reform and Possible Enlargement of the CSS
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">We’d like to bring nominated individuals to the Assembly so that CSS can be extended. A body of 10-15 members has been suggested and is ideal.
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">2. Citizenship and Voting Registration

<span style="background-color:transparent;">The assembly needs to discuss the change in terminology so that all TSPers in residence are citizens automatically and afforded the BoR. A new term, councilor for example, is proposed to distinguish voting citizens.
</span></span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">3. Reform on the Role of the Chair of the Assembly
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">The amendment has been drafted and needs to be brought to vote
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">4. Public and Periodic Cabinet Reports
</span>

<span style="background-color:transparent;">The CoA and\or their deputies will produce periodic cabinet reports on assembly affairs for a general audience.
</span>

F. Cabinet

<span style="background-color:transparent;font-weight:bold;">* As well, the Cabinet shall make sure to release periodic reports for all citizens to read about the progress of each ministry and the how all the aforementioned objections are being met. These can be weekly or monthly and short and sweet.
</span>

They serve as a a nice record for future players to know what we did and how we went about doing it.  I've learned a lot from going through past forum posts and reports. 

<b>Escade and Kris</b>

<b>Team Cake</b>

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

While I'm still registered as Deputy MoRA...

My priority remains the reform of our judicial system. I'll set up a new discussion if we haven't already, with links to any major previous ones. I'm available to collaborate on drafting a new one, so just feel free to message me and ask. I'm also in the Skype group, and I'll add the account link to my profile.

I'm willing to run the mock trials once we do have a system going. Perhaps we could even throw in one or two directly linked to an RP.
I have tonight booked marked to take care of the rest of my MoA admin work.

I do not agree with everything in the agenda, but most of it is in line with my plans.

The recruitment message is a priority of mine, and while I wasn't interested in more training at first, feedback from the army indicates it as something I need to work on.

My focus will be two war zone missions for training, then continuing the war on GGR/RWU.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Quote:E. Assembly and Others

1. Reform and Possible Enlargement of the CSS

We’d like to bring nominated individuals to the Assembly so that CSS can be extended. A body of 10-15 members has been suggested and is ideal.

2. Citizenship and Voting Registration

The assembly needs to discuss the change in terminology so that all TSPers in residence are citizens automatically and afforded the BoR. A new term, councilor for example, is proposed to distinguish voting citizens.

3. Reform on the Role of the Chair of the Assembly

The amendment has been drafted and needs to be brought to vote

4. Public and Periodic Cabinet Reports

The CoA and\or their deputies will produce periodic cabinet reports on assembly affairs for a general audience.

1. I cant do a thing with this til the CSS posts their nominations. Id like to see a larger body, but I dont know about 10+ right off the bat. Currently, we have 6, and both SB & Hile have mobile WAs for the NSA. So, we're down to 4. I think adding 6 WA nations to the CSS is going to take a while.

2. My plan is to set up a poll to see what people like best as a term for a voter. Then, find someone to make a draft this weekend/early next week, or do it myself at the end of next week.

3. Someone needs to quote and motion/second this...

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

SB, let me know and I will revise the agenda. We can discuss over Skype\IRC later tonight.

Rebel, sure that makes sense. The agenda is from now till the end of March which gives us time to work things out.  I think that number was suggested in a CSS thread (10-12 I think) which is where I got it from.

Also, usually I sort by New Content, if somehow I miss any of your posts just TG\PM me and I'll second ASAP. 

Here is the CoA role and definitions thread:

http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...ion/page-3

If someone can look it over and second (or amend), that would be great.

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific