On Bullying and Friendship in Politics
Posted on the RMB, will collate here. 

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

What's going on?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Is this topic related with the RMB discussions between you Escade and Belschaft?

Ostracods everywhere!
Me and Escade have had a small row <_<

Kris is mediating.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
I'd like to request that people look over my posts on the forums (if you click on my name you can see my posts) and RMB. They are my words and representative of what I'm trying to do.  I do not attack people and have tried my best to keep people from attacking each other in assembly discussions. 

I've tried my best to compromise and work with people. This is the best I can do. 

I've been extremely honest with my thoughts and opinions ever since I joined the region. I state my opinions and thoughts publicly, whether they are explorations of ideas, proposed changes or jokes. 

I respect positive people who are working towards dialogue and construction and I try to emulate them.  Negativity and toxic people and situations cause me a lot of emotional stress and I regret running for delegate.  People who try to scare me into silence are not high on my list of people who are worthy of respect or attention.

As always, I answer direct questions directly. I have no hidden motives.  

I do have an idea of TSP being a community that is more inclusive of its over 2000 members. My goal since I became MoRa was to help people find a reason to stay and participate.

I do find centralization of authority to be something that needs to examined closely.  How can we attract more people and train them into leaders? How do we give back and build? How do we make space for more voices?  I find discussing things helps me refine my thoughts. I also sometimes change my mind.

These are the things that concern me and are my priority. I apologize to the region as I allowed political nonsense to get in the way of my goal. In general I have been thinking of players as my friends but politics interferes in that. 

No more. 

I'll post an agenda with my current projects as soon as I can and request your discussion, your thoughts. Before my term and tenure in TSP politics ends (end of March) I'd like to build something beautiful. 

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

I don't know the background, but that was the best post you've ever made. You are the leader so try to get done what excites you.

I don't agree with everything you think, but I do think I can contribute.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
*salutes*

Never Cruel nor Cowardly,

Never Give Up, Never Give In.