Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deputy Chair of Assembly
The office of the Chair of Assembly is seeking one or two candidates to be Deputies. The positions responsibilities are listed below. Please send applications to me via PM. All applications should provide a legal CoI report.

1. The Deputy's main responsibility for the term ending 4/14 would be creating, implementing, and following through with a system to archive past Assembly discussions and votes.

2. They would assist the Chair in bringing motioned bills into legal form - matching the layout of either the Code of Laws or the Charter.

3. They would assist the Chair in closing votes, and, with the Chair's certification, moving passed legislation into the Charter/CoL.

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

There already is a system for archiving votes, with it's own archive, btw. I would assume that what you're looking for is some kind of index/reference section?

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Quote:There already is a system for archiving votes, with it's own archive, btw. I would assume that what you're looking for is some kind of index/reference section?

Yeah. With all the double-topic discussions, it seem silly to bring all the same things up every month or two. And, I also want to be able to go back and find something fairly easily.

Forum Administrator

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Belschaft" data-cid="113471" data-time="1389366254">
<div>
There already is a system for archiving votes, with it's own archive, btw. I would assume that what you're looking for is some kind of index/reference section?

Yeah. With all the double-topic discussions, it seem silly to bring all the same things up every month or two. And, I also want to be able to go back and find something fairly easily.

</div>
</blockquote>
Hmm... should be relatively easy to do. Gimme some time to think about how to construct an index system for it.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

Are you applying for the job?

Forum Administrator

I dunno. A neatly organised Assembly archive would be a nice thing though, so I'm giving it some thought.

Still looking for applicants!

Forum Administrator

Kinda busy with dual deputyships right now. Not sure if I want three Tongue

​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

I'm thinking about it Rebel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have some time. I'll PM later today.

TSP's Prodigal Son.

Citizen

From the old TSP Boards....
Quote:
Punk D
May 17 2004, 06:07 AM Post #1
Ok...as I have entered my late twenties (27 in a few months, actually my birth date is *gulp* 9/11) I have been the *youngest* for so long.

But as I'm reading through many of these threads many of you are high school, in college, just graduating college, etc. I think Lady Rebels has some older children so I'm hoping she has some years on me   Big Grin , but can someone make me feel good by saying they're older than me?

*needing validation that 1977 was not that long ago*