Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amended Treaty: TSP - TEP
The Delegate of TEP, Bachtendekuppen, sent me an amended version of the treaty that Hile had sent to them.

This version is ready to go:

TREATY OF FRIENDSHIP AND MUTUAL DEFENSE

The Coalition of The South Pacific and The Confederated East Pacific, wishing to strengthen our existing regional ties and bounds of friendship, recognizing our shared history as free, open and democratic Game-Created Regions, declare and proclaim the following articles as a Treaty of Friendship and Mutual Defense.

Section I - Recognition

1. Both parties recognize the other as the sole legitimate government of their region.

2. Both parties recognize each other as the sovereign and independent native communities of their region.

3. Both parties shall extend such recognition to all subsequent governments that are formed by the provisions of the current established constitution of their region.

Section II - Mutual Defense

1. Both parties shall defend the established government of the other to the best of their abilities upon request by the Head of State or the highest military or diplomatic official.

2. Defense entails supplying in-game endorsements in the other's region and/or public declarations of support by the Heads of State or highest diplomatic official.

3. The parties agree not to invade, raid or perform any other military action in the other region, except in accordance to the above provisions.

Section III - Intelligence sharing

1.The signatories agree to inform their counterpart's Head of State or equivalent Intelligence Officials of any threat to the signatories' in-game or off-site regional security.

2.The signatories agree that any shared intelligence will be kept confidential.

3. Neither signatory will in any way, directly or indirectly, initiate or participate in espionage against the other region.

Section IV - Amendments and dissolution

1. Both parties may amend or otherwise supersede this treaty with the consent of the other party.

2. Either party may dissolve this treaty by means of public notification by the Head of State on the other's off-site forum, taking effect exactly one week after receipt.

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Can Hile post what he sent, or just let us know whats changed, if anything?

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

I mentioned it to him, if not our incoming MoFA can start with this. 

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

I'm away for most of this weekend but can post it when I get home.
Here is the original proposed Treaty.  This was taken from an Assembly discussion on the same subject.  This is also the Treaty that TRR denied even thinking about.

TREATY OF FRIENDSHIP AND MUTUAL DEFENSE

The South Pacific and The Rejected Realms, wishing to strengthen our existing regional ties and bounds of friendship, recognizing our shared history as free, open and democratic regions, declare and proclaim the following articles as a Treaty of Friendship and Mutual Defense.

Chapter I

(1) The regions of The South Pacific and The Rejected Realms shall be bound to follow the provisions of this Treaty.

(2) Both parties shall recognize the other as the sole legitimate government of the respective region, and shall extend such recognition to all subsequent governments that meet the following requirements;

Has been duly elected by the region or come to power otherwise through the provisions of the established constitution of the respective region or any subsequent constitution deriving from such.

Follows the provisions of the established constitution and laws of the respective region or any subsequent constitution and laws deriving from such .

(3) Both parties shall defend one another from all unprovoked attacks to the best of their abilities upon receipt of the request of the other and undertake to share all intelligence relevant to the defense of the other, unless such actions would conflict with an extant formal duty to a third party in which case strict neutrality shall be substituted.

(4) Neither party shall undermine the other through subterfuge, espionage, invasion or any other such means.

Chapter II

(1) Both parties may amend or otherwise supersede this treaty with the consent and approval of the other party.

(2) Either party may dissolve this treaty by means of a written notification, taking effect exactly one week after receipt.

I'd just like to update everybody that negotiations on the TSP-TEP treaty (as quoted by Escade) are finished. Bach is ready to submit it to the TEP Magisterium. I think we're ready to submit it to the Assembly. Smile

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

Excellent!  

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

What does everybody else think about bringing it to the Assembly?

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

1.The signatories agree to inform their counterpart's Head of State or equivalent Intelligence Officials of any threat to the signatories'
in-game or off-site regional security.  <-- Needs correction.

I support bringing it to the Assembly.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
If the correction Kris has brought up is fixed... :thumb: from me

Forum Administrator

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Can this be brought to the Assembly, Rebel.  I'd like to make it official Smile

Escade

Delegate

The South Pacific

Done Smile

Forum Administrator