Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation of my position as Chief Justice
It is with regret that I must resign my position as Chief Justice of the South Pacific. I truly wish I could stay and see real Justice Reform pushed through, but I have real life issues that will distract me in fulfilling my obligations and seeing others coming out with proposals to take the Judicial System in a direction I don't necessarily agree with, I don't have the time nor the desire to "debate the issue" at this point in my life. I also don't want to stand in the way of progress in the region, and not being able to give the attention it needs, I feel it beneficial to all involved to just move out of the way.

Former Chief Justice of the South Pacific

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
Aww D:

Bye 

Many equestrienne. Such Mammal. Wow. 10/10 would ride.

Dear QD,

I'll always appreciate your great ideas and suggestions and wish you the best in your personal life. 

I hope you don't totally disappear from TSP but I understand if you need a break.

*Hugs*

Escade

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

I am not going anywhere. I'm just removing myself from a debate that will go on again that I would prefer not to have to focus on at this point in my life. I truly wish that I could stay and see it through, but I have other things to focus on and with new proposals coming out to take it in a whole new direction I'm just getting out of the way. I truly regret having to do this under your watch, but I have something in my real life that deserves my attention in the foreseeable future and she cooks and does laundry. This forum doesn't.

Former Chief Justice of the South Pacific

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
Thank you for your service, QD.  Good luck to you in what you have going on IRL.

Thanks for your service, and wish you well on all the adventures she drags you though you two partake Tongue Smile

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

I'm disappointed to see you resign, QD. You seem to have the cool head and the contemplative matter essential to being the head of the judicial branch. I'm glad to hear you'll still be around, though.