Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign Statement
Escade and Kringalia – Friendship and Cooperation

Hello, hi! This is Escade Big Grin

I'm running with my good friend Kringalia for the positions of Delegate and Vice Delegate of the South Pacific. We are thrilled to use this opportunity to implement our ideas for an active, engaged and playful region.

As relative newcomers to the region we’ve worked hard for the people of our region. This term, Kringalia and I won the bid to host the NS World Fair and features that we started together, such the Resident Spotlight and Government Closeup, helped TSPers get to know one another.

Kringalia, my vice-delegate, brings diplomatic keenness and political savvy to the table. I bring optimism, a desire to build a great and beautiful community and we both strongly believe that friendship and cooperation are the way forward for TSP’s success.

As you may have noticed, I am interested in the people who make up the South Pacific. Your interests, your talents, and what you’d like to see and do in our great region. As delegate I’d like to continue building on my work as minister of regional affairs by adding the WFE and TG system to my arsenal in creating, promoting, and highlighting the activities that show our diverse array of talents and interests.

In addition, I’d like to create, restore, or promote friendship and cooperation between TSP and our allies and potential allies. Beyond the scope of a written document, I’d like TSPers to know who our allies are and get to meet them whether in masked balls or other fun mini-games.

Finally, as a new independent player I hope to usher in an era where regional decisions, interests, and policy are not orchestrated from a top-down perspective. Instead I see my role as a facilitator - my job as delegate is to make TSP an enjoyable experience for its many residents.

As delegate and vice-delegate, we hope to work very closely with new cabinet members. Weekly meetings will help us articulate our plans and visions for the future in a cohesive and productive manner. In addition, I will continue to “meet” with residents of the South Pacific via interviews and RMB conversations.

We’re here for the region first and foremost.

http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...operation/

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

I confess, I thought that I'd gone back in time by reading this again.

[center][Image: FF9LRsig.png][/center]
Oh Raven. This campaign statement sounds so distant now, and so light-hearted.

Quote:Oh Raven. This campaign statement sounds so distant now, and so light-hearted.

Nope. It should still be light-hearted! Everything will blow over.

*breaks into Annie song*

The sun will come out ... tomorrow!

Bet your bottom dollar that ... tomorrow ... they'll be sun! Big Grin
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Oh you should see some of the stuff from Osiris when I took over as MoFA in '12. The tone changed quickly after the December coup.

[center][Image: FF9LRsig.png][/center]