Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request to the MoFA/MoS
I would formally like to request the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or the Ministry of Security, to provide the Assembly some more information on the regions with which treaties are to be ratified. Important information would be - Nature and short history of the region (invader/defender/otherwise)- Approximate size of the region - Approximate size of their army- activity level of the region
The Pacific1) Feeder, currently have "friendship accord" signed with them. Known for Francoism (from the former player, franco Spain).2) Feeder.3) Unknown. Doubt to be able to know.4) Rebuilding. Forum very quiet, members tend to be very loyal.Other) Also target of Neutral Territory.The YoungWorld (not The Young World)The YoungWorld was founded by Corinthes Phoenix in March 20041) 'fenda2) 53 (plus other small regions that have similar names that they've retaken or started themselves)3) TYW was previous engaged in the WarZones battles, in an attempt to take all 6. (read that somewhere on their forum, though I would suspect that was when the WZs were actually new, in like 2005."The YoungWorld Defense Force never attacks other regions and has a long history of defending others who may be at the mercy of griefers and invaders. To that end, TYW recently applied and was accepted to the Alliance Defense Network, and have helped to wake the ADN from its recent slumber. "TYW is a member of the DSA (the old ADN) and FRA. 4) medium. Also a force (?) in CyberNations.Catlandatopia1) Established in 2005. "The region was founded on the principles of equality and freedom, hence the World Fact book entry that states, "Catlandatopia welcomes people of all races, religions, and political beliefs!" Furthermore, the system of government is a fusion between an absolute monarchy and meritocracy."2) 853) Centerist "Catlandatopia has established many diplomatic relations with a wide variety of regions. However, diplomatic ties alter over time, as in real life nations, where new relationships have been formed and older ones severed. Although, the region maintains a neutral stance, it has a tendency to lean towards a raider-neutral position. This is most likely attributed to the region's presence in invaded region, following allies due to clauses in treaties between regions."4) slightly weak, at least the part that I can see. Unsure of the blocked ones.Geo can tell you more about the military size, if that information has been released, which I doubt. Regional numbers are based on today at 10:41 PST. Other info is from NSwiki or their respective forums.

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

Monica Whitlock – BBC “From our own Correspondent”

Nov 7/05 – in reference to actions in Uzbekistan, May 2005.
I've been authorized by CLT to indicate that their military is around 40.I would also point out that CLT has signed a treaty with the Founderless Regional Alliance.

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

Thank you for the information, this is indeed what I wanted to know. It looks like they are all regions that are worthwile to align with, good work.
What happened to The West Pacific? I know we had an alliance with them as well at one point did we withdraw during that test that one idiot ran to see how fast everyone would respond?
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
that was the TWP? huh. i thought that was another region.

Quote:

That was the West Pacific. I'll see if I can find the threads to the debate over that "test"*edit* We did withdraw from that on May 22, 2005
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable