Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a quick question
Not sure where to post this, so here goes......

Question, If i've changed my nation type, eg. from Kingdom to Republic, do I have to resubmit my New Southern Army application form or would it (my membership) even be affected in the first place? Thanks!

PS. If anyone knows where to post this thread, please do let me know. Thanks!  Smile

As far as I'm concerned, changing your nation's pretitle will not affect any memberships in TSP whatsoever, but because I'm not the MoA, I'd rather have SB clarify.

A member of Team Cake :cake:

MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (December 2013-PRESENT)

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (May 2013-August 2013)

DEPUTY MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (April 2013-May 2013)

~≋₪≋~

The Federal Democratic Republic of [nation]Awesomiasa[/nation]

Founded: 21 June 2011

President: Angelina P. Joel

Vice President: Gwendolyn A. Jameson

Quote: 

TheGrimReaper: But hey, some people like places and some people like people.

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

Like Awe said, I don't think it would affect. I can change my pretitle from Republic of Kringalia to Vice Delegate of Kringalia, but I'm still the same Kringalia that applied for citizenship. Several members of the Cabinet change their pretitles all the time, and they are still citizens. I would think that applies to NSA membership as well.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
I don't know the rules anymore these days, but if pretitles were to affect anyone's membership status, we ought to change the rules...it would be a sad day indeed when republics are fine but thrills are not. As far as I am concerned, the titles are merely decoration.

EDIT: Also, I think I would post something like this in the assembly.

[Image: 1ad3869e-07b4-47f3-8bf1-247c729479d6.jpg]

Wow, thanks guys!  Big Grin

I'll post it at the assembly then. Thanks Tsrill.  Smile