Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matrix Revolutions
who went to see the matrix movie last night & what did you think? i felt that it was better than the 2nd one. i absolutely loved it - i was glued to the screen for the whole 2 hrs! i just hate the 15 min of previews before the movie. when i sat down in my chair, the guy sitting next to me REEKED of alcohol! i was afraid that he was going to get sick - but he just passed out in his seat. (i'm sure you guys really wanted to know that). anyway, this is definately a movie that i would go see again.
Sorry hut, the movie wasn't all that or I just had my expectations to high. There was two points in the movie that was a real downer. Trinity's Death sceen and the end battle. The best part was the fight in the city!But I would say that it is still a good movie! Smile
hehe - it's alright. the 1st one is still my fav ^_^ & i agree bout trinity's death - i cried Sad my fav part was the beginning of the war w/ the robots (or whatever you want to call 'em)....that kicked ass! Tongue i had my expectations set WAY to high for the 2nd one - so when i went to see the 3rd one last night, i tried to not get over excited Smile ....but i ended up enjoying it.
The Architect said in the second she's going to die. Her death didn't suprise me, but the way she died sucked. I thought it made up for the 2nd, almost. In <em class='bbc'>Reloaded</em> they tried to cram two movies worth of plot into one movie, and it showed. Also, the ending was good...it is a shame that Neo kicked the bucket (he couldn't turn any paler Big Grin )

::in front of microphone in suit, holding envelope::

And the Darth Maul Award goes to...

::opens envelope::

Neo and Trinity!

::applause::
It was an excellent movie, but not compared to <em class='bbc'>The Matrix</em>. I plan to see it, again.

Quote:In Reloaded they tried to cram two movies worth of plot into one movie, and it showed.
...What?

Quote:::in front of microphone in suit, holding envelope::

And the Darth Maul Award goes to...

::opens envelope::

Neo and Trinity!

::applause::
...What?

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]