Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Just thought I'd say hi in the most newbie-ish way possible. As you can guess I'm new to this forum and to NationStates in general. I'm Womble, and my nation is called The Holy Empire of Womblingdon (hence the username). Are there any guides for hire that could show me the place and generally explain what to do where?P.S. Special thanks to LadyRebels for inviting me here.
Hey I'm MF and I'd be happy to show you around. This board is just for random stuff. Our Region is where most of the fun stff happens. And if you go to International Affairs you can just be there in time to narrate you're experiences at the Fudgetopian Diplomatic Ball, I just asked Fudge to marry me and there was an attempted assasination of LR. Each of the ministrys is dedicated to a specific purpose such as defending the region, maintaing the region or prosecuting crimes in the region (harassment and foul language) Oh and PARTY TIME!!!!!We always have a party when someone new joins, so put on your lampshade *puts lampshade on head* and let me pour you one of your favorite drinks.
Why thank you! Party sounds fun Big Grin I'll float around for some time until I figure out how the whole thing works and join you then.P.S. I've been on the NationStates main forum yesterday. Quite a scary place.
Welcome Womble!*walks up and gives hand shake*Whats this in my back pocket...oh look, its a case of John Labatt Classic (beer).*psst, serves MF and Womble*Anyone help themselves! As you can see I have the abilty of spawning beer from my back pocket! Smile
Quote:Why thank you! Party sounds fun Big Grin I'll float around for some time until I figure out how the whole thing works and join you then.
P.S. I've been on the NationStates main forum yesterday. Quite a scary place.
LOL, I usually stay the hell out of there.

Not usually much, but a bunch of sprawling and name-calling.
Quote:Anyone help themselves! As you can see I have the abilty of spawning beer from my back pocket! 
Thanks tool

Welcome to the party region of the South Pacific Womble of the Womblingdon.
I am htz3 of The Shaft. Smile
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
*Pours himself a drink*To Wombie...*Downs the drink*Hey, Somebody, get me another one...You there...With the booze flowin' from yer pockets...Yeah, you...Pour me a drink...Fine, I'll do it myself. Hold still.*Pours drink*How safe is it to drink a dark, frothy, liquid flowin' from somebody's pants?

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

welcome to the SP Womble Smile
Hi! Welcome. We're all nuts here.
*wanders in naked, covered in caramel*Crazy? Who said crazy? :none:
I'malreadyengagedI'malreadyengagedI'malreadyengagedI'malreadyengaged *repeating to self* or at least if i behave i hope to be soon.
I'm engaged. So?
Welcome To the South Pacific Womble. Smile
Welcome to the SP Womble.My name is Fudge and I'm an Alcho.... nope - wrong greeting .... I'm ... I'm ....*LOL*Yes, we have a really nutty group here *reminds me - I must go play twister again - needs a few more nuts* but we're all friendly.Ummm - the RP is going great - (I'll get back to ya on the engaement thing MF ... too much on my mind - maybe Saturday night?) - and just pick a party and join in!If you've got any questions let us know, and we can try to help!Cheers all (Incidently - is that the Wombles of Wimbledon Common?? I love those books! Orinoco was my favourite.)