Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A holiday calender
I would like to propose a new duty for the undersecreatary of the region (myself) that it be his/her duty to keep a calender of all SP holidays and celebrations. This calender (much like a colander only less involved in food preparation) would be kept in the department of the region and maintained by the undersecretary. If someone would like to make a web page for it that would be great but i don't know how and don't have the resources.
I would say it is quite necessary, what if we have voting that conflicts with someone's religious duties? or turkey eating?
I have a webpage I can host it on.I have lots of webpages I can host it on... Tongue MF, I do believe there's a Calnedar Wizard in Microsoft Works, if ya got it.
cool i knew someone would say it. Umm this would be wierd, I have a '96 aptiva at home w/ win '95 (i hate it) so i'll probably just do a list or do it by hand and then make it into a list by date with RL holidays and SP holidays filled in with their durations. Can you see me carring around a real calender back and forth to school???? This could be fun. And it could have B-days, people could post holiday suggestions in my forum and i could update the list.
Quote:Can you see me carring around a real calender back and forth to school???? This could be fun.  And it could have B-days, people could post holiday suggestions in my forum and i could update the list.
you will be the envy of the school ^_^
Quote:you will be the envy of the school
I'm such a lady's man I already am.
Well i HAVE MY OWN DOMAIN SO THERE WOULD BE NO POP UPS OR ADDS UNLESS SOMEONE WANTS TO PAY ME FOR THE SPACE, any takers just make your checks payable t Big Grin o .......
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
Quote:I'm such a lady's man I already am.
well yes you are dear Wink

but seriously i think its a great idea Big Grin and if you need help ive got the calendar wizard on my comp.
How is this as an Idea I have not put in the holidays because you may not like it I can add a graphic if you want or any suggestions I'm listening. :mellow:
<a class='bbc_url' href='http://takingbackamericanewsletter.com/cal.htm'>Calaneder</a>
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
Great idea, MF.

The <strong class='bbc'>calender</strong> looks good, HTZ.

One more thing, couldn't we put the calender on the existin' SP webpage?

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

we have a website Big Grin <a class='bbc_url' href='http://thesp.sinfree.net/'>http://thesp.sinfree.net/</a> if we add the calander to this then we'll have better access
Exactly.

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

Quote:Exactly.
you just have to have the last word dont you GE?
Quote:you just have to have the last word dont you GE
:blink: ...Yes

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

we seem to have two suggestions going down. I think i'll split it. I am on record that i like the calander idea. will it contain real holidays for all? or just the fun ones we make here?
I think that every nation should get a chance to post a couple of it's 'holidays' ... that'd be heaps of fun
the calendar should have both RL holidays for all of us (like i know that there is a US thanksgiving and a Can thanksgiving so yeah) and the NS holidays Big Grin cause its fun hehe