Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DON'T PANIC
ok I logged off so fast yesterday and today I did not give the full story, so here is a run down of what happened....I was talking to Bisty, logged off to go lay down, well about half an hour later I got back up, shivering like mad, it was 90 degress in my house, so I pulled out the themometer, I had a temp of 104, started vomiting, called my dad and got into the hospital, by the time that we got there I had a temp of 105, they admitted me for overnight.I am on vioxx for muscle contractions, flexril for nauesa, and advil for the fever.Hurting like hell but still able to move around, I hate getting sick but with the convenctional medicine and the older tried and true should be able to make some sort of head way.The Second in Command in the SP is going to take over the Delegates Seat for a little while so that I can heal up, I will be back but due to not knowing how long this will take I thought it was best to get someone more active in the Seat.Do not view this as a sign of weakness in our Region, it is in fact a strength, after all is this not what we all have been working for, the safety of our region.
No one panic. I have already started the transition of power with the matt-duck and will continue to help him as long as he would like me to.All our offices will remain open and any of us will be willing to answer questions.
Hey just a warning ahead of time,if you are sick don't scroll up and down the page too fast, it makes you dizzy.
Can you say chronic influenza?
Quote:Hey just a warning ahead of time,

if you are sick don't scroll up and down the page too fast, it makes you dizzy.
Wowzers, lol, kind've a cool feeling when you aren't sick. Hope you get to feeling better LR. Smile
I hope that the hands of Asclepios will touch you soon. Get well...the empire is in capable hands during your downtime. You are in the thoughts of all Sartreanian people.
Thank you so much people, and I will get better......and Geo. huh? chronic no, painful yes......*wanders off again*
Get Well soon LR - we'll miss you!
Feel better LR
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
jees and I thought a flu and a 102 fever was bad...... Get better soon,, LR!!!
LR I hope that you get well soon and can come to the next party... I need to have someone dancing on a table with a lampshade on to detract from the ridiculous stuff I'm doing!! :lol: I'm sure the SP will be in safe hands, so go to bed and rest up, darling! :wub: :wub:
Get well soon LR. Sad :o
Yes, get well soon and beat the evil flu deamons.
105! Wow, That's freaking dangerously high! I hope you get well soon.z.
YES MOST DEFINITLY GET WELL SOON.AND DON'T WORRY THIS FORUM WILL BE IN GOOD HAND ( HOPEFULLY )
Get well soon, LR (and lay off that Everclear -- Everclear and high temps -- bad combo!)
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
:o

Well that explains a lot!!!!

Be well LR, and take care!
awww... sorry you don't feel well, i'll be prayin' for you. *hugs and kisses* and watch out for the leprechauns, they're everywhere now. *mutters* crazy green freaks.
well considering 106 fries a child's brain and 108 does the same for an adult, yep dangerous, my middle name, anyway talked to the doc yesterday, *wants to shoot doc now*anyway turns out to be the flu and food posining, yeeha........*wanders off to find a gun to go shoot the managment of resturant*
LR play nicely now: If you shoot someone, do it in the head so they drop faster and if you use the 12 gauge use a slug.
OMG what did you eat? oh, don't shoot them. use rat poision, if inhaled it looks like a heart attack and they never think to check for it.(did i mention that my english degree was a creative writing degree? they actually had workshops on this stuff for us.)
Ok now <em class='bbc'><strong class='bbc'>THAT</strong></em> scares me. Creative writers and poison classes... great, as if they weren't scary enough.
Hmm, the cooks were probably the first who used rat-poison...
jeez...talk about a double-whammy. i pray that you get better soon. *hands over a cup of tea*
I say we go set up a picket line out in front of da joint the poisoned LR. We can raise some hell for them.
Former Delegate of The South Pacific