Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a list
Please if you took part in the Pacific this evening, October 26, 2003, post your name here.I need to know who you are, if you are DSP then you can PM me your name.I want all the Nations, UN member or not.
pctoh yeah. and brno
Thusulopia, I lost my UN status due to an unfortunate conflict with my brother's previously unknown UN nation.
<strong class='bbc'>TigersPaw9...

and I am gathering names of supporters from the message board as much as I can for next go around....

oops, wrong region? LOL :eyes:

ignore me...</strong>
Aurellis took part, and I'm not part of the DSP.::EDIT::You're talking about the assault during the bug, right?::END EDIT::
I was there....as Geomania. How in the name of God did he regain the delegacy?
He regained the delegacy because Neut wandered in and in spite of a ruling by the other mods that there would be no interference, started threatening everyone endorsing Corinthe with deletion. So most people packed up and hightailed it out because there's no way anyone's going to stand up to Neut when he's gone rogue.However, there's some more interesting developments going on from what I hear...
What type of developments, little Miss Mod-in-her-Pocket?
Read your PMs. I'd just say it here, but increasingly of late I've noticed that the walls have eyes, ears, and creepy fingers that try to pinch your ass.
Sorry for erasing a bunch of posts, but it was solely for security reasons.
I'm not sure what list you're talking about, but I have a list of all endorsees of Francos and a list of all my endorsees when I returned to The Pacific after [violet]'s ruling.TwoSlit of The North Pacific had a list too.
They are requesting SP natives to advise them precisely of who is in there to better co ordinate their actions. UN and non UN.
Quote:Please if you took part in the Pacific this evening, October 26, 2003, post your name here.

I need to know who you are, if you are DSP then you can PM me your name.

I want all the Nations, UN member or not.
Lincolndom was there until we were summoned back due to game rules
Thank you for stating that you were there and know that I thank you very much for doing this, I know that this is not all of us.Thank you for being there.Some of you might notice a change in your title, hope you do not mind it.