Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back again
Hello again...remember me?
but of course. *pours beers all around*
sorry there seems to be a big pacific party going on.hi therfe. *runs back to the pac to stir up some trouble.*
Of course...there's always a bigger party... :blink:
Hey, a party's a party! Where's the SP spirit y'all?::plays "Five O'Clock Somewhere" on jukebox::
Welcome back, Cuatela. ^_^
thank you..... *offers arm* You want to check out that other party?
Welcome back!!!! This calls for a keg, and the jukebox of truth!!!!!!!!
oh no...not the jukebox of truth... :o
Better the Jukebox of Truth than the Jukebox of Doom
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
I'm sorry, but I don't remember you. I think you seem nice, so I'll just smile and nod.I think we should not have the Jukebox of Truth, but more or less the SoundSystem of Strength. That makes for a good party, not a silly Jukebox. Those are so out of date.
But I thought that the jukebox is cool...then you get the saw dust floor and a bar, and you can really have some fun! Big Grin
Nah, Jukeboxes take quarters and I don't like them, so we're not using a jukebox...give me some speakers, Nervana, Wierd Al, Linkin Park, Pink Floyd, Kiss, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Vertical Horizon, and DC Talk CD's and we've got a party...and don't forget the guacachips! Those are awesome!!! ^_^
Hi Cuatela I think you left as I got here thought maybe I had BO or something. ^_^
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
Quote:thank you..... *offers arm* You want to check out that other party?
*grabs his arm and pulls him into another party* guess i got my date.... Tongue