Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delegates
The SP has been around for a long time and I am trying for history sake to find out who all the delegate have been:This is what I have so far:Lady RebelsTHE MATT-DUCK (RIP)Alpha CThe Fathoms BelowKiller MonkeysGatren (not sure)GoddesnessXYZ :angry: There was One before KM but I cant remember there name.There flag was colourful and had a question mark in it.Any Ideas?
Westiminster?not too sure about that though.....and if I remember from the ACC days,New Ali?I thought that I should move this and pin it for everyone to see, after all having a little more history is good for us,Thank you Shnell for asking the question Big Grin , you know maybe a Historical Department of the South Pacific would be something to think about, something aside from the paper....... -_-
new ali took a run for the delegacy but to the best of my knowledge didn't last long. people here found out rather quickly that he was acc.
From most recent back (just from my own memory, which is shakey at best), and why they ceased to be delegate:LadyRebelsTHE MATT-DUCK (stepped down to allow LR back in)LadyRebels (stepped down due to illness)Garylandia (we brought LR in because he was inactive)Gatren (thrown out of UN for a bogus violation)Alpha C (accidental multi violation because he let another UN member upkeep his account while he was on his honeymoon)The Fathoms Below (hacked by XYZ)The XYZ Affair (my God, I don't have to explain this, do I?)Goddessness (XYZ managed to endorsement swap her out of the seat)Killer Monkeys (no clue here... before my time, but was recently DEATed for inactivity)New Ali (I'm pretty sure Bisty's thing about him being in the ACC is correct...)Before that, it's kinda sketchy. The only person who's really been around that long consistently in our region has been Casalanario, and well, he's too busy screaming "DEMOCRATIC REGIME IS ILLEGAL!!!" for us to ask him history questions.
Thanks for the work so far.I will make more enquiries. ^_^
Quote:Thank you Shnell for asking the question Big Grin , you know maybe a Historical Department of the South Pacific would be something to think about, something aside from the paper....... -_-
Taran Lord Ahrenic

Professor Emeritus

Dept. Anthropology & Sociology

Imperial University

The Holy City of Shur'batha

The Empire of Spirit and Mist

editor by-the-Grace-of Shur'bath and for the Honour of the South Pacific

The Encyclopaedia South Pacifica

*loox up from smacking head against wall*

Honestly!!!

*resumes smacking*

Tongue Wink