Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harkinnen is Back
What should we do about Hark? Wink
What has he done? I say we just keep an eye on him. He is no threat as long as we remain vigilant.
Harkinnen is always worthy to be kept in the back of everyone's minds, but he deserves that much attention only.
where is he? what did you see? perhaps report this to the minister of intelligence.
Yeah he's Harkinnen Ambassador now. I already reported it to the delegate, i assume she relayed it to the MoI. He was in chatting with a newbie, i cut him off, he doesn't need a bunch of newbies feeling sorry for him. Fun stuff, i keep my eyes open from time to time.
*picks up sub-machine gun and stands in the corner*I'll be waiting... :none:
Cuatela, a machine gun lacks a certain savoir-faire. I prefer the use of cutlery, dull, slightly rusted cutlery!
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
*mmmmm - tetanus*
mmm spoons mmmm
I believe that stalking, followed by sneak chloroforming, and then a garroting after the person has awoken would have much more...effect. :none:
Quote:*picks up sub-machine gun and stands in the corner*

I'll be waiting... :none:
Dude, you want a glock, not a machine gun. If you have a machine gun, and you want to kill one person in a crowd, you're going to take out the whole crowd, but if you have a glock, or any semiautomatic for that matter, you'll take out the guy you want to take out if you're a good shot.
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' > *picks up sub-machine gun and stands in the corner*

Dude, you want a glock, not a machine gun. If you have a machine gun, and you want to kill one person in a crowd, you're going to take out the whole crowd, but if you have a glock, or any semiautomatic for that matter, you'll take out the guy you want to take out if you're a good shot.
</blockquote> Why not a sniper rifle like PSG-1 from someplace farther away...I'd always favor sniper rifles for such things, wouldn't you?
<strong class='bbc'>Right now he's busy sucking up to Francos crew....he understands there's an upcoming opening, and he appears to be going for it. I almost think he's better than Francos, but then....who knows? They both bite.</strong>
Wow, it really says something when Hark might be better than Francos. He must really be a pain in the rectum.
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
<strong class='bbc'>I'd say they run neck and neck.....hard to see who is worse. Of course Francos is already in position to show his "full" true colors....Harkinnen hasn't been there yet, so who knows, maybe he's worse? Was funny watching him suck it up in the message board of the Pacific yesterday though.....

"Another one booted! Cool, guess there'll be no more of that then! (Francos-Spam)"

Jerk...

</strong> :glare:
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' > <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' > *picks up sub-machine gun and stands in the corner*

</blockquote>Why not a sniper rifle like PSG-1 from someplace farther away...I'd always favor sniper rifles for such things, wouldn't you?
</blockquote> Well, I was thinking about those NYPD officers decked out with M-16 sub-machine guns that patrolled places like the Empire State Building and certain synagogues, you get the idea.
I can not find his nation with that spelling, if someone can get me the right way to spell it then I would love you to pieces Big Grin
harky with FS. gods they deserve each other....
Quote:QUOTE (Sartreania @ Oct 28 2003, 11:08 PM)
QUOTE (Geomania @ Oct 28 2003, 10:04 PM)
QUOTE (Cuatela @ Oct 27 2003, 09:10 PM)
*picks up sub-machine gun and stands in the corner*

I'll be waiting... 

Why not a sniper rifle like PSG-1 from someplace farther away...I'd always favor sniper rifles for such things, wouldn't you? 

Well, I was thinking about those NYPD officers decked out with M-16 sub-machine guns that patrolled places like the Empire State Building and certain synagogues, you get the idea.
Now being a James Bond fan I would favor some kind of steath weapon maybe a watch the shoots a dart with a very slow acting poison so you die a long painful death. :none:
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
hey does this mean we all get cool watches?
htz3 looks at his watchD##M I didn't realise it was that late I have an important meeting with my pillow catch you all later.
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
sleep well. one advantage to being an unemployed bum....
Tell me about it.

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

Quote:I can not find his nation with that spelling, if someone can get me the right way to spell it then I would love you to pieces  Big Grin
King Harkinnen is a puppet nation he has been using. I do believe the nation is located in his region, which is full of his puppets.

P.S. Is there anyway the RR thing can be removed from my name?
I can try to edit it for you J, just let me go and see, and if you log in and can't get it without the RR then you know why Big Grin