Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep this quite
I've started the countdown clock to invasion at T-minus 38 hours as of 11 a.m. Central Daylight Time. I also want to entrust something to you in case I like break my ankle walking after lunch or something.... This is a rough draft of the orders packet which needs to reach all regional commanders (Joop, Vasquez1, Caesar, Free4all, Jasque, CTRE (Capitollium, yes he is in on this action still too) Siggi can be cc'd on it. and of course your South Pacific forces and Bistmath. ORDERS: As of this time of writing it is 11:45 a.m. Central Daylight time. GMT that is 16:45 and somewhere in Australia's and Southeast Asia's three time zones it is probably 11:45 a.m. Friday morning. The countdown clock is at T-minus 37 hours and 15 minutes to optimal invasion timing point. THOSE NATIONS WHICH CAN PARTICIPATE UP TO AND THROUGH THE RESET PERIOD AT T-PLUS 1 HOUR These nations can disperse at their convenience after receipt of these orders and wait in any of the usual large high traffic regions used for this sort of thing. (Such as any of the Pacifics but the Pacific, Europe, North America, Rejected Realms etc.) At T-minus 2 hours to T-minus 10 minutes, they are to enter the Pacific and endorse all of the following candidate delegates (List will be amended) Most or all of whom will by T-minus 6 hours, be emplaced in the Pacific. Free4all UN Nation: Rembrandt van Rijn Bistmath UN Nation: To be Announced Joop UN Nation: To be Announced Daedalus UN Nation: Aung San Suu Kyi Available Available Available Available Nations associated with RadioFree Pacific will use non UN puppets to move the regional happenings off of the board at a faster rate, thus hiding your "footprints." At T-minus 30 minutes, every other candidate on the list will be announced on the Pacific regional board as a delegate candidate along with an "Endorse New Delegates in The Pacific" thread opened on the Nation States Forum. RadioFree Pacific will also begin sounding the alarm and calling for popular support. You will all arrive in concert with quite a few other groups who have recieved these orders. Apart from the basic orders, please follow your reginal commanders if you have been recruited for this as part of a group. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE NET WITHIN 2 HOURS PRIOR TO RESET: Chances are you are already an emplaced UN nation who has at least endorsed Francos Spain and/or Poskrebyshev and Infernoice. If you are not yet there, please relocate to The Pacific via the usual high traffic regions and endorse Francos Spain if requested by FS to do so. (No point in spiking his endorsement counts now if we can help it.) At the latest reasonable time, please unendorse the Troika nations and endorse all candidates that can be located in The Pacific from the list above. After that you may logoff. Please refrain from posting on the regional board. Those emplaced nations which can stay online through reset should make thier endorsement switch in the final hour before reset. This final set of orders is for those who are not affiliated with the invasion effort but came upon this invasion by word of mouth or are Pacific natives and wish to join us. WE WILL NEED YOUR HELP. Please check RadioFree Pacific for instructions, news and a current list of candidates to endorse. Upon receipt of these orders, please telegram Siwenna Prime and your regional commander if you are under one. That you have received the orders and that you CAN or CANNOT participate. Okay that's it everyone. May the wind be at our backs and may no-one show up at Kandarin's Coffee Social Saturday morning though he is a gracious host. Thank you and may the blades of the Troika chip and shatter. SC Daedalus.
Quote:Nations associated with RadioFree Pacific will use non UN puppets to move the regional happenings off of the board at a faster rate, thus hiding your "footprints."
That's illegal.
But neccessary. If one needs to use the sword that slayed his brother to avenge him then it is something that must be done. But one must know to abandon the sword afterwards.
Guys I will post the name of my UN nation later. closer to time. unless LR tells me to now.Oh and LR, with most of my puppets being unbanned, I can help with the covering of footprints. I wasn't caught the last time i did it. (move 6 nations in; move 5 out. s'how i got my un nation inside)
Why is that illegal?, I see nations doing that all the time, and no one ever got warnings that I know of, and besides that in the Pacific Regions there are those leaving and coming all the time. You can post it here, but something is wrong in WT so don't post your name to anyone but us, I will pass down the time frame and such, you know I am thinking that I do not trust Crazygirl........something is not right with that one.I don't know maybe it is just me........
Did you get my pm? how did she know?I didn't post it in WT, someone else did... daedalus is a little too trusting now and then.
Ahem..... i don't seem to see any Pms or tms letting me know WE had decided on this action.......Is this a DSP action in conjuntion we any other region???Are any members of the DSP being used?????Have you informed the Commanding General???Because you sure as hell didn't inform me, till now.............
sorry. no it isn't. i used andrew (erm windmongers) because i was sitting in his basement all night. He wanted to see how an invasion worked. where have you been, matt-duck? are you okay?this was all posted in WT.
Actually no im not, my opologies about the notes on both sites...But you have to admit assuming that i would be access this forum is not the way to go.If i get something for other departments or something comes in, that requires other departments, i will inform said. and to be honest expect the same in return.As to my forced absence, unfortunatly one of my parents was taken ill unexpectedly and i was forced to disapear quickly from this forum and others and only now am i able to return.........Regards.