Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoot the delegate?
Well?

once again you can see the discussion on this topic <a class='bbc_url' href='http://invisionfree.com/forums/theSPacific/index.php?showtopic=572'>here.</a>
i think this is just well i still wanna help with clean up duty :innocent look: Big Grin :wub:
You are more than welcome to do so Monkeybutts, as is everyone, no matter race, creed, or speicies, just make sure that they don't want to eat the Delegate for lunch/dinner/breakfast ok Big Grin
Quote:just make sure that they don't want to eat the Delegate for lunch/dinner/breakfast ok Big Grin
im glad you specified the meals thing cause people could so take that the wrong way :innocent look: :wub:
Quote:im glad you specified the meals thing cause people could so take that the wrong way
I know I woulda.

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

Ah, why not. I'm not going to make the mess, but I'll help clean it up... Smile
:o *theme song to The Body Snacters* A you are going to help in the clean up? wow.........I have a spot all picked out for you Tongue , see on the day, by the way when is the happy day?
clean? no one said anything about cleaning....
I did Bisty, the licking*cough* clean up of the Delegate afterwards.......LOL Big Grin
oooh. i see that's fun cleaning. not cleaning in general....well tht's diffrent. but i think you'd prefer it if i left that up to the boys.... gentlemen?
hey I am shocked still about A volunteering, now that is interesting indeed....... Big Grin
it's a rough job but somebodies got to do it so I will volunteer to lick :cough: clean up. B)
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
Well, if you <em class='bbc'>insist</em>... Wink
Now I want Cheesecake!!! Sad :wacko: ^_^ ...I'm still not seeing any cheesecake...
voting isn't over silly. ^_^
Quote:well tht's diffrent. but i think you'd prefer it if i left that up to the boys
I'm I the only guy in here who wouldn't enjoy Bisty 'cleanin' LR up?

Quote:voting isn't over silly
Yeah, Sillygoose.

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

Oh yeah a date, how about the 10th of each month. OH OH OH OH!!!!!! can i probose a duty of undersecreatry of the region, a calender with holidays!!!!!!!!!! That would be soooo cool. But I don't know web page design, but i could schedual all of them, since so far I have invented all of them.
throw yer latest one in the suggestion forum. Tongue
ok. I GET A DUTY I GET A DUTY!!!!!! *leaves chanting to himself*
sorry gotta close this poll for a little while.