Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threat of Invasion
The Great Council of the Most Serene Republic of Lincolndom has just noticed the following post placed on the SP message board (10.46pm EST) by The Empire of Valliants. Message as follows:
Quote:Hello friends i dont want to alarm you but in around 2 weeks our nation shall invade you!
Your best option is to surrender your country to me and i will look after your people! [end quote]

In Communication
Great Council of Lincolndom

The following TG has been sent by Lincolndom:

The Great Council of the Most Serene Republic of Lincolndom has just noticed you have placed the following post on the SP message board. Message as follows:
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' > Hello friends i dont want to alarm you but in around 2 weeks our nation shall invade you!
Your best option is to surrender your country to me and i will look after your people! [end quote]

This message has been forwarded to our South Pacific Delegate, our Defence Department and our Intelligence Department.

In Communication
The Great Council of Lincolndom
</blockquote>
yes. I asked him to compare our populations...thanks lincoln
I would like to metion that MF is a highly militarized nation full of paranoid marines, and our MP core is bigger than his entire nation: Bring it ON!!!

hehe *smirk* Oh and Lincolndom, if you ever need it the MF Marines have got your six o'clock
TOOL a HOO has been dillegently building its military just for this type of inconvience. We can mobilize, and are willing to if a serious threat is brought to the forefront.!!!!!!SP FOREVER!!!!!!I request a counter measure to this threat via SP Defense Minister
Lincolndom's Amphibious Whales have been saddled up and my warriors are waiting for this so called invasion. The Empire of Valliants will be plankton against my army. (Damn you soldier, stop knawing into that whale's thigh bone - they are already nervous about being our nations favorite food) Whispers under breath - Dang! when will the mods send Lincolndom a proposal to end this national food fest! My b*tt is turning to blubber!
I posted a reply to the little cherub too ....'Fee Fie Foe Fod - I smell a nasty little God-Mod .....'
Woohoo, our SP nation works together! We are going to be a force to be reckoned with when it comes to invasion!
I have enlisted the entire Fudgetopian Army, (a boy scout and a very annoyed alsatian) to deal with this threat of invasion. To make things fair, we have limited the boy scout to using 2 knots and a match to light a fire. All pocket knives and other weapons of mass destruction have been put into the locked cupboard until the alsatian promises to behave itself.
My oppressed peoples have risen up against the foreign invaders, and are even as we speak attampting to find a policeman and a nice warm place to hide.
Quote:I posted a reply to the little cherub too ....

'Fee Fie Foe Fod - I smell a nasty little God-Mod .....'
that gave me a giggle...

wonder if he liked my population figure?
Well, we haven't heard anything else from the little darling ... maybe he's off planning his attack?*holds the leash on the alsatian*Down Brutus ...
eh fudge you're not huge... my puppet is like 3 days behind you.
heheheIn the scheme of things ... I'm a wee bit bigger than this little angel ...
so i just read your sig miss fudge... lol!
Why thank ye Miss Bisty!I was getting tired of the old one ...
what was the old one again?
It was a quote from my favourite footballer from my favourite club"Go out there and give it everything - and laugh and be mates about it later."or words to that effect ...
I'll send the heads of the basket weavers union those are some nasty dudes and dudets :none:
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
Anyone wants to buy some arms? It seems that the only significant industrie I've got is arms manufacturing...
Quote:Anyone wants to buy some arms? It seems that the only significant industrie I've got is arms manufacturing...
How is trading done? I mean we have an auto industry I'd like to supply my army with some weapons.
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
:angry: The Confederacy of Galaxys' Battalion of Ninja Slugs Are ready for the defense of oppressed nations. We are ready to Slime someone.
Quote:Anyone wants to buy some arms?

No thanks - I have 2 working ones ... Wink
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >Anyone wants to buy some arms?
No thanks - I have 2 working ones ... Wink
</blockquote> Wow, watcha got? Any AKs?
I got me a pair of legs too ...
Greater arkania dosen't really have an army but we sort of complain too much so that anyone who invades leaves willingly after the first few hours.