Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Charlotte
I went to the Good Charlotte concert last night.These guys are awesome.I am a very devoted fan of theirs.I have both of their cd's.I have 7 posters.4 Tee-shirts,an import version of their cd "the Young and Hopeless". So I went to the concert.I got front row mosh pit seats.I was in the very first row.I think they are better live.For any of you who don't know who they are,you should find one of their cd's and see if you like them.Hell,I even burn you a copy if you want.
Oh, i forgot this.Over the summer I went to one of the shows of the Roc The Mic Tour.It was a tour with 50 Cent, Jay Z, Busta Rhymes, Fabulous, and Missy Elliot.Well, anyway the show was ok.I thought it would be alot better.Good Charlotte was a lot better than 50 Cent.The tickets were less too.I got front row mosh pit seats for Good Charlotte for $30.00.The tickets to the 50 Cent show were $60.00 for the front row.I got the front row for 50 Cent also.I got a tee shirt at the 50 Cent show for $26.00.They really jacked up the price for goods.I went to a Kiss show 2 years ago.They were better than Good Charlotte though.
50 cent is abysmal in concert.
I'm not a big fan of missy elliot or 50 cent ...Good Charlotte go off tho - and so do Powderfinger and The Living End!
i like good charlotte, but i've never seen 'em live. last show i was @ was "shelter". f'n awesome show!btw, sarah mclachlan's cd comes out soon! :wub:
From what I've heard so far, I'd burn...as in torch...all of your CD collections. I have to say I'm dissapointed. Huh

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

Hehehe - God-Emperor - I've got what's known as eclectic tastes.I have everthing from mozart, to newkids on the block, to culture club, to supergrass, to some pretty hardcore techno and dance. About the only thing I refuse to have is hiphop and rap.So yeah - there's something for everyone in my collection.
I'll take your Mozart and your Techno...You can have the rest.

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

Oh I forgot to add the weird al, the judith lucy, the tripod and the DAAS!I like comedy too. And Mozart is great - does anyone rember the movie Amadeus? I bought the DVD ... Big Grin
I LOVE WEIRD AL! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HIM OUT! OK, I'm calm.

Quote:does anyone rember the movie Amadeus
Uhhh...no.

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

Quote:I'll take your Mozart and your Techno...You can have the rest.
i love classical as well. but this one song always makes me cry everytime i hear it & i dont know why: bach - air on g string
I live like 30 min from where the twins from good Charlotte grew up. Yeah I know big whoop. They're great, don't know them personally but some of my friends do, they totally rock. B)
that's still pretty kewl though Smile bruce springsteen, bon jovi, whitney houston live in jersey (big whoop)....and i dont know who else. personally, i dont like their music, but thats just me Smile
Quote:And Mozart is great - does anyone rember the movie Amadeus? I bought the DVD ... Big Grin
i LOVED that movie!! have you seen strictly ballroom??? wait ok prolly the wrong person to ask its an aussie movie... :wacko:

and yes good charlotte does rock!
Actually MB, I <em class='bbc'>think</em> we've got it over here in the States; my last job was in the Video Rental department of a local supermarket. I can't remember if I've seen it or not...
well i know its here in the states but its an international film done by an aussie...won rave reviews back in 94 at cannes i think Smile
Quote:i LOVED that movie!! have you seen strictly ballroom??? wait ok prolly the wrong person to ask its an aussie movie... :wacko:
I loved Tom Hulce - and that laugh!!!!

Yeah - I liked Stricly Ballroom - but there are other aussie movies that rock more - like Priscilla - Queen of the Desert and Muriel's Wedding.

But my fave movies of all time are ET - and Beaches
Quote:bruce springsteen, bon jovi, whitney houston live in jersey (big whoop)....and i dont know who else. personally, i dont like their music, but thats just me
I can stand the Boss. Aside from that...

Quote:and yes good charlotte does rock!
Uhhh...no.

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

Quote:I loved Tom Hulce - and that laugh!!!!

Yeah - I liked Stricly Ballroom - but there are other aussie movies that rock more - like Priscilla - Queen of the Desert and Muriel's Wedding.

But my fave movies of all time are ET - and Beaches
beaches was a good one though im not fond of et and well ive heard of the others but i live in podunk usa so *sigh* i cant see em Sad
Well, right now one of my absolute favourite movies I can watch over and over is 'The sweetest thing'. Cracks me right up.
Saw Amadeus, didn't leave a lasting impression. The Red Violin, now that was a good movie, bit long though. Personally, I like my music heavy, metallica, Linkin Park, Audio Slave, ect.Can't handle bublegum, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, R & B blah, blah, blah.But when it comes to classical I have a soft spot for Vivaldi, go figure
i just love music in general i can listen to almost anything...i seem to have a problem with country though *shudders* could be the whole WV redneck thing though hmmm ::ponders::
Well, then you'd have a problem with me on music...I listen to everything, but I'd say 95% of my collection is country... Big Grin ...wait...it's probably about 99%...Because if you play it backwards, you can get all your stuff back Big Grin
*looks up at Aurellis' post and laughs*Vivaldi is great - I have a soft spot for him, because he is one of the best violin composers ever, and I play violin.I never saw the Red Violin - will have to look it up.
Quote:Personally, I like my music heavy, metallica, Linkin Park, Audio Slave, ect.

Can't handle bublegum, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, R & B blah, blah, blah.
You and me'd get along great.

Quote:i just love music in general i can listen to almost anything...i seem to have a problem with country though
Again, someone I agree with.

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.