Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delegacy in the RR wide open!!!
Jennivier got bored with not being able to eject people so she went to Allied States of Euroislanders, some small region.
Correct however he will be actively recruiting former supporters weakening contol in the area for a successor should Jenn's view be popular enough. Kandarin should be an easy winner as he was very popular and very adept.
It has pretty much been taken care of. The new(read as OLD) government is working on revamping.

Man, your forums are so much more active then ours.

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://s2.invisionfree.com/Rejected_Realms/index.php?act=idx'>Our Forum</a>

Marxsylvania
Senior Ambassador/Acting EXO
Contact me in the South Pacific through RR S Pacific Embassy
Quote:Jennivier got bored with not being able to eject people so she went to Allied States of Euroislanders, some small region.
Hardly so. I wanted to rule the RR long enough to be able to paint a picture as to what's involved in leading a super region. Kandarin, while somewhat shadey, allowed me. After a few weeks I did as I wanted and left to a home region. In the ASE I will help my two best NS friends build up their region, reform their government, and organize their forums. I still maitain ties with Siggi, Kandarin, and Marxsylvania. I will never forget of my time in the RR, it was truely a great learning experience. Thanks to all of you!

P.S.: It's a HE, you should know not to assume things.
Yes, those were some good times, in the RRA that is. Siggi was one good drill sergeant. He deserves to be an RRA big-whig.
Quote:P.S.: It's a HE, you should know not to assume things.
but your name does connote a female. jennvier is the french for jennifer. i do however, sympathize. most people think i'm a man.
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >

but your name does connote a female. jennvier is the french for jennifer. i do however, sympathize. most people think i'm a man.
</blockquote> Lol, I'm guilty of thinking the same, sorry. I didn't realise the translation issue with Jennivier it was, afterall, given to me by a girl. I since come to like Jennivier for its governing style.
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >

</blockquote> Guilty as charged - I did for around 2 days anyway *lol*
hoping the use of galadriel will dispell that....
Yes, that definitely helps...