Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know anything about this?
I recieved this in my Telegrams a few days ago.

Never heard of them ... anyone else??

Quote:Good day ?

My name is Casper Van Deegan, and I am the regional Ambassador of The Moonlit Islands. Although our home is fairly young in the grand scope of Nation States, I feel that we have a lot to offer to a progressive nation such as yourself, who may be looking to play a more active role in the N.S. world. I extend an invitation to you to come and see what our region has to offer.

The Moonlit Islands believes strongly in the voice of each member nation. We have created a regional government, but their job is mainly for the defense of The Moonlit Islands against hostile invaders, which we have none. We feel strongly that each nation grow however it wishes, without having to give up their personal freedoms.

Although this region is young and may seem fragile, it is far from the case. The Moonlit Islands advisor is one of the founding members of the Oceanic Security Agency (<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.freewebs.com/oceanicsecurityagency/)'>http://www.freewebs.com/oceanicsecurityagency/)</a>, which is a collective of numerous like-minded regions who have sworn to protect each other in times of need, both with military force and economic replenishment.

It is my hope that this transaction with you will mark the beginning of a new friendship between our two lands. If you have any questions concerning The Moonlit Islands, please feel free to telegram me and I will answer them as best I can. If you are happy where you are and don?t feel like moving, I wish you the best in the years to come as your nation grows and prospers.

With utmost respect,

Casper Van Deegan, Ambassador

The Moonlit Islands
I got that telegram about 3 weeks back. I sent them a telegram back telling them that I like being where I am. The reply after that from them was very polite. My interaction with this region has lead me to believe that they are of no threat. Just my opinion.
Moonlit Isles is a cool place. Damon Caesar is their main proponent though much of that support now comes from Shentoc there. (Mi-lady Rebs; You remember Caesar do you not?) They are certainly representative of "Gentlemen" as such are found in Nation States. Damon has had a RL battle to stay active in the game as well as a recent and nasty run-in with some jerk in another region who has impugned his good name to the mods but he still stays involved with Moonlit Isles.Pursuing a regional relationship with them I think would be good for the South Pacific. They are reaching out to boost their activity levels as things have been so languid in NS these days.Just my two cents on this.Siwenna
if they are looking to have a relationship with the region, could you please redirect them to geomania?if it's a personal rel with your nation, do what you'd like. no one is forced to stay or go. (extreme cases excluded... Wink ) if you are feeling they were out of line, let me know and i'll go talk to them.thx.
I agree they are nice harmless people. Kinda like dwarfs, except that dwarfs are warm and fuzzy too.
hey i like warm and fuzzy... *purrs*oh. wait... wrong thread.as long as they're harmless, do whatever you'd like.
Quote:if they are looking to have a relationship with the region, could you please redirect them to geomania?

if it's a personal rel with your nation, do what you'd like. no one is forced to stay or go. (extreme cases excluded... Wink )

if you are feeling they were out of line, let me know and i'll go talk to them.

thx.
Yeah, when I saw that oceanic thing, my ears perked up. Shall I pursue them, LR?
Fair'nuff ... thanx for the feed-back. Smile
Quote:no one is forced to stay or go. (extreme cases excluded...  )
The only person we'd force to stay is LR. Big Grin

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

*blushing* thanks God-Emperoranyway yes I recall Caesar very well, him and I have talked alot, and he was a Trainee in the ACC/AA when I was there, when someone says his name I think of the Gentleman that he is, truly.He is a great person and yes I would like diploamtic relations with him, so go ahead Geomania I know that you will find him to be very open to the idea.I did not mention it before because it is not my place........*wonders if he would still like a lap dance* LOL, *goes off in search of MATT, thinking maybe MATT would*LR always causing or getting into trouble........... Tongue
Your welcome.

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

Quote:I agree they are nice harmless people. Kinda like dwarfs, except that dwarfs are warm and fuzzy too.
But, do we have the abiltity to tell the Men from the women, as it is easy to mistaken like dwarfs...probably because of the beard
Cool! another discoworld fan!
What's DiscoWorld?

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

*wonders if anyone would like a lap dance* Big Grin
*Gives LR the 'Come Hither' look*

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

Quote:*wonders if anyone would like a lap dance* Big Grin
ok so where the hell did that come from??? lol
That went throught my mind for a few seconds, then I thought...Why the hell do I care?

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

mmk*raises hand and waves in the air* oohooohoohh can i have one LR???
Quote:What's DiscoWorld?
sorry should be discworld.

the quote tool a hoo used, was from discworld.
You can give MonkeyButts one first. I'll watch. :blink:

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

LOLSorry it was when I was in the ACC, ya I know nobody was happy with that, but it was with a puppet nation not my main one, but anyway to boost morale I offered lap dances to the troops, I was Lt. at the time, and uuuummmmm well Caesar took me up on it Tongue , that is where it came from.....*looks at Monkeybutts, then at God-Emperor* well he was first but then looks like he did not like the thought of it.......so mmmmmmmm ya one of you, whoever gets here first gets the lap dance Big Grin just post your favoriate song so that I know what I am dancing too alright?
*Moseys over to LR*It'd be hard to give a lap dance to Nirvana, so how 'bout somethin' a bit more upbeat.Outkast-Bombs Over Baghdad[Dre] Yeah! Inter-national, underground Thunder pounds when I stomp the ground (Woo!) Like a million elephants that sit with back Orangutan, you can't stop a train Who want some? Don't come un-pre-pared I'll be there, but when I leave there Better be a household name Weather man tellin' us it ain't gon' rain So now we sittin' in a drop-top, soaken' wet In a silk suit, tryin' not to sweat Hit summersaults without the net But this'll be the year that we won't forget One-Nine-Nine-Nine, with a brother anything goes, be what 'chu wanna be Long as you know consequences, to give and for livin' defenses Too hot, I'm jumpin' jail Too low to dig, I might just touch hell HOT! Get a life, now they gon' sell Then I might catch you a spell, look at what came in the mail A scale and some Arm and Hammer, so grow grid and some baby m?ma Black Cadillac and a pack of pampers, stack of question with no answers Cure for cancer, cure for AIDS Make a nigga wanna stay onto it for days Get back home, things are wrong We're not really able to spend all alone before he left, (?), to a ball of power Thousands of thousands miles per hour Hello, ghetto, let your brain breath, believe there's always more Ahhhhh! Chorus: 2X [Dre] Don't pull the thang out, unless you plan to bang {Choir} Bombs over Baghdad! [Dre] Yeah! Ha ha yeah! Don't even bang unless you plan to hit something {Choir} Bombs over Baghdad! {Dre} Yeah! Uhh-huh [Big Boi] Uno, dos, tres, it's on Did you ever think a pimp rock a microphone? Like that there boy and will still stay street Big things happen every time we meet Like a track team, crack fiend, dying of heat Outkast bumpin' up and down the street Slam back, Cadillac, 'bout five nigga deep, Seventy-five emcee's freestylin' to tha beat 'Cause we get crossed and drunk at the club Should have bought an ounce, but you caught the dub Should have held back, but you throwed the punch 'Spose to meet your girl but you packed a lunch No D to-the U to-the G for you Got a son on the way by the name of Bamboo Got a little baby girl four year, Jordan Never turn my back on my kids for them Should have hit it (hit it) quit it (quit it) rag (rag) top (top) Before you read up, get a laptop Make a business for yourself, boy, set some goals Make a fair dime out of dusty coal Record number four, but we on a roll Hold up, slow up, stop, control Like Janet, planets, stankonia is on ya A movin' like floor commin' straight to Florida Lock all your windows then block the quarters Pullin' off on bell 'cause a whippins in order Like a three piece fist, 'fore I cut your daughter Yo quiero Taco Bell, then I hit the border Penny pap rappers tryin' to get the five I'm a microphone fiend tryin' to stay alive When you commin' to A-T-L, but you bet' not hide 'Cause the dungeon family gonna ride Hah! Chorus: 2X [Dre] Don't pull the thang out, unless you plan to bang {Choir} Bombs over Baghdad! [Dre] Yeah! Ha ha yeah! Don't even bang unless you plan to hit something {Choir} Bombs over Baghdad! {Dre} Yeah! Uhh-huh {Choir} Bombs over Baghdad! Yeah Bombs over Baghdad! Yeah Bombs over Baghdad! Yeah Bombs over Baghdad! Yeah [Dre and Big Boi]: 16X Bob your head. Rag top. {Choir}: 23X Bible music. Electric revival.

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

nah if your gonna do a lap dance then it has to be Aerosmith you know? theres Crazy or well pretty much any song lol but yeah Crazy will work *sits and looks at LR expectantly*
for a lap dance you MUST use this song, Wyclef Jean - "Perfect Gentleman" Tongue