Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I SMELL A LARGE RAT.
I WISH TO POST THIS FOR ALL TO SEE, THIS IS PART ONE

MORE TO COME.

FROM GROZNIA.

I am shocked and suprised that I am being accused of being an informant, what Mala says is the truth. If anyone wishes to know I will gladly tell them. So Geomania, how can you say the things you did? No matter I will make it clear, I hereby invite Geomania,Lady Rebels, and Matt Duck to e-mail me all their questions and concerns. Malajhaliza never left the region. No one could possible doubt my words could they? I am highly trusted by my friends in the government am I not? Do you remember Aramac and the Seeds of the Revolution? Do you remember the Growth of Harkinnen and the WUF? To the near conquest of the Pacific and the attempt of West Pacific Conquest? I was the informant!! I told Lady Rebels, I told Geomania! Sureily they told all of you? What I said was the truth and what I say now about Malajhaliza is the truth, still if you have doubts let me know and I shall settle them. Mala is a marked man indeed, but still I will represent him to the best of my ability if he has chosen me to be his lawyer so be it, it is his decision. This region of the South Pacific is a free state, the government can't command anyone to pick a lawyer or who it is. I am sorry for any misunderstandings! Thanks For Everything You Have Given To Me!! I hope to be working with you as Secretary of Inteligence, sureily I will serve you well just like I did in the old days. Sincerely Greg, Supreme Channcelor of Groznia

Wait there is more to come
I found myself in the bit of a mess. Malajhaliza the nation that once requested our aid in a war, then moved here is causing mischief. A group of our fellow classmates discovered NS and created nations. Mala invaded the region they lived in and is now attempting to cause the government to collapse so he can dominate the innocent folks. He threatened them that if they came to the South Pacific that he would deal with them. Mala has no right to make a descision like this, I leave that up to you. If the nations wish to seek refuge here will you and the others help me handle Mala? I will tell you when the nations are coming.

I telegramed Groznia that the refugees were welcome with open arms and that Mala had better not try something against them. Thought you might want this information.

This was sent to our delegate from? "oops" Groznia

MORE TO COME HOLD ON.
I am here to make you aware of a little thing happening at the highest point in the world,Summit of Everest. Malajhaliza, a member of your defense group, bid me to aide him in an invasion of Mt Everest. It was succesful, then we fortified the summit and are using it now as a staging point. I notified LR of this. Now Matt Duck, by no means should you tell Mala about this. Mala's and my puppet nations are there. My nation in command is Red Ridges, his is Communist Vietnam. Mala wants me to aide him in an invasion of Farkistan a legitimate Region crashing region. I would go along with this, but I do not want to get our region into a war with Farkistan and Farktopia, it's larger ally. You, Geo, and LR are the only ones I need to know about this. You three talk about it and get the Defense Force together, they have a part to play in this.

would you look at that also from Groznia, something fishy so far...

OH WAIT THERES MORE.
I never threatened anyone. as for you Groznia I take what you say as a derect distrubance to the peace of The South Pacific and The Holy Empire of Malajhaliza.I never invaded any region at all go to mt everest and see the nations there are not mine mine are on the Summit of Everest and they have nothing to do with The South Pacific. I only have one tyrantt and that is Zibby because he anyoos me with dumb telegrams.
Groznia it was your idea to invade Farkistan with I never did because what is the point. Groznia I am sorry you have lost my trust.
Greetings Matt Duck. I have been appointed as Malajhaliza's attorney at law. Arsenew is my deputy and if possible he will aide me in presenting the evidence which will undoubedly prove his Malajhaliza's innocence. This trial, which I am aware is a Court Martial, shall be in no way in contact with a standard South Pacific trial hosted by Slackervania. I hope to hear from you soon Matt Duck, and when I do I wish for you to present what evidence you have that these things are true. Groznia

You know the deal, enough lies! It is all true I believe. Invaded

This funnily enough also from Groznia.

You know what i think, you do don't you.

Malajhaliza and Groznia run a region TOGETHER, it is called the SUMMIT OF EVEREST. it is a staging ground for their 33 puppet nations, for the intentional movement from region to region, HMMMmm interesting so far.

Both at this point are running for office in the SOUTH PACIFIC GOV.

I believe ( and this is just me) ( so far)

that these two individuals set about to try and embarress THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE AND THE SP GOV.

Well guys it ain't gonna work, just before this i informed mala that if the accusations were proven to be false the instigator would be brought before a hearing and tried to the full rigor of the law.....

I wonder who would represent him, i wonder.....

I will not be made a fool of.

As of this moment i am RECALLING the martial board, removing all charges, and instead am asking for an investigation of this to be carried out A.S.A.P.

anything to hide boys??????????
I don't have anything to hide. Summit of Everest was a idea I made up i run it alone Because Communist Vietnam is the founder and thats my puppet Groznia runs nothing there. And i am sick and tired of Groznia makeing all that up.I am not trying to make a mokery of The South Pacific I am defending my self from false tesimont my another nation(Groznia). Matt-Duck I am sorry for any pain or embarrisment this has caused you I am cutting all ties with Groznia I don't talk to him don't talk to me. There and Groznia I suggest to avoid any futher conflict that your nations leave Summit of Everest which is my region that I made to store up my puppets.
Mala stated that Communist Vietnam was under his control. Meaning he even though not going by Malajhaliza was willfully invading a region without substantiol reason. Interview the refugees, Zibby and Bibby and the hoos are key individuals.

this just in.

Also by Grosnia
Communist Vietnam dose not go by South Pacific law they don't live there. No where in the charter is that stated that puppets are under SP gov. control by SP laws.
Malajhaliza Posted: Oct 13 2003, 11:33 PM Emperor (Empress)Group: MembersPosts: 75Member No.: 220Joined: 10-September 03 Groznia you are no longer my lawyer I have asked another nation to be my lawer
Ok so does all this mean that the court martial is cancelled and Groznia and Mala are under investigation?
OK, I'm confused. :wacko: I think both of them should be kicked out of the DSP. As Commanding General, I don't want these kinds of juvenial delinquents in the force. If you two have problems with each other, fine. But leave the SP out of it. I say they can stay in the SP because there is no clear evidence of ejectable offences, but give them both a dishonorable discharge from the DSP.Freedom FighterCommanding General of the DSP
matt, what does the oath say about puppets? are all of the puppets of each member under your control? do you have to name specific puppets? were the puppets used in everest the ones under the DSP?
:o What in God's name? Matt Duck, are you aware that I can talk in code. I wen t along with mala to mt everest to make sure he didn't cause too much trouble!! Why am I being investigated? I am the one that came clean, right?
I am not in the DSP
Quote:Ok so does all this mean that the court martial is cancelled and Groznia and Mala are under investigation?
Yes it does......
Quote:I am not in the DSP
He is right, he isn't in the DSP, but maljhaliza is..... ( for now )
Quote:So Geomania, how can you say the things you did?
Geo, what did you say?
[quote name="bistmath"] [quote name='"THE MATT- DUCK"] So Geomania' date=' how can you say the things you did? [/quote']

Geo, what did you say? [/quote]

Lets clear something up, i didn't say this, groznia did....
Quote:matt, what does the oath say about puppets? are all of the puppets of each member under your control? do you have to name specific puppets? were the puppets used in everest the ones under the DSP?
I have been giving this some serious thought.
The only conclusion i can come to is this,,,,, You, the person in control of the nation, are the ones responsible for the actions of your nation, not the nation responsible for your actions, the nations can not do things unless YOU make it ( follow me so far )
So, if you join something, then your nation, or nations automatically join something.
Say something like the DSP, you joined, so ergo, your nation or nations joined, because they are you.
So if any of your nations do something bad, YOU made them do it, so YOU are responsible.
Malajhaliza is a member of the DSP ( UN nation ), his puppets are also him, so by doing something bad with HIS other nations, he brought himself into disrepute, and the DSP, because HE is a member of the DSP, and the South Pacific.
So under the rules and regulations, and the OATh, what he has done is a breech of protocol, and i am justified in ordering A courts martial...
HOWEVER, i feel this should be a civil case for intention to defraud, and gain office by subdefuge, and im passing all information currently gathered to the Ministry of Justice for consideration against Malajhaliza, and Groznia........
Also by consultation between the Commanding General and myself i am removing Malajhaliza from the active list until this investigation is concluded..
Regards.
no need to remove me I quite and furturmore I no longer am in the south pacific I am not going to live around liers like gronzia.Sincerly Malajhaliza
[quote name="THE MATT- DUCK"] [quote name='"bistmath"]
THE MATT- DUCK Wrote:So Geomania' date=' how can you say the things you did? [/quote']

Geo, what did you say?

Lets clear something up, i didn't say this, groznia did.... [/quote]

sorry it's just the way the quotes come out.

geo, what did you say to groz?
Matt Duck, my oath of silence is at last broken. My investigation of Malajhaliza is at its end. I am sorry I acted strangely for a period of time. I am an informant working for our region. This occupation suits me well. That telegram with the few words at the bottom was a telegram I sent to you when I was at Mala's house. When he went to the bathroom I added the bottom part, the top part was a load of crap but I had to type it so he wouldn't know I was STRONGLY against him. Also I would like to address a point. Malajhaliza has fled, thats what a little birdy told me, I will check this out NOW. I apoligize for my ignigmatic ways.To all of you I apoligize.Sincerely and Respectfully, Groznia.If you'd like I'll retract all my puppets from mt everest.
you anit going to get time to flee Groznia. By the way your cover is blown Groznia I will help all nations that are against you.
Look I don't ahte you, its your policies I don't like all the time, ok? come over I'm not mad at you or anything, lets put this behind us, its in the past. May I ask what you mean by exposing me? I have done nothing wrong, I am helping the SP! -_- Why do you always think it has to do with you?