Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
discussion thread for the courts martial
this is for all you, who want to post and ask questions about the courts martial.....the other thread is for participants only...........
all right. apparently i got thewrong end of the stick with these threads.two things:i would like to see a witness report from the first hand witness themself.does mala get a public defender?
Yes, mala gets a defender if they so wish.A military court is different to a civil court, as the presiding judges are the the judge, jury, and executioner, if required, their majority decision is final....3 out of 5 wins...
What for? If this involes Zibby or Bibby I have counter aligations against them. Groznia is my lawyer.
Hold on, how is Groznia your lawyer since he told us that you were doing this? And how can he be your witness? Who would cross-examine him? Is he schitzophrenic or something?
If Groznia told you this then it is a cold-blooded lie. He goes to my school he was at my house today. and how could I invade a region I have never left the south pacific.Whoever told you that is lieing I never took anyone over or tryed to yes one of my puppets tryed to but they are in a different region. and are not affailiadet with you in any way.
and also do you have any prove? His word against mine does no good in court.
:blink: I am shocked and suprised that I am being accused of being an informant, what Mala says is the truth. If anyone wishes to know I will gladly tell them. So Geomania, how can you say the things you did? No matter I will make it clear, I hereby invite Geomania,Lady Rebels, and Matt Duck to e-mail me all their questions and concerns. Malajhaliza never left the region. No one could possible doubt my words could they? I am highly trusted by my friends in the government am I not? Do you remember Aramac and the Seeds of the Revolution? Do you remember the Growth of Harkinnen and the WUF? To the near conquest of the Pacific and the attempt of West Pacific Conquest? I was the informant!! I told Lady Rebels, I told Geomania! Sureily they told all of you? What I said was the truth and what I say now about Malajhaliza is the truth, still if you have doubts let me know and I shall settle them. Mala is a marked man indeed, but still I will represent him to the best of my ability if he has chosen me to be his lawyer so be it, it is his decision. This region of the South Pacific is a free state, the government can't command anyone to pick a lawyer or who it is. I am sorry for any misunderstandings! Thanks For Everything You Have Given To Me!! I hope to be working with you as Secretary of Inteligence, sureily I will serve you well just like I did in the old days. Sincerely Greg, Supreme Channcelor of Groznia
Ok let me see your prove.
Groznia you are no longer my lawyer I have asked another nation to be my lawer.
Proof of what?
groz, who told you to spy on mala?
No one really, I have worked as a spy before for our region and gladly decided to make my services available by exposing Mala. After all its not good to have someone running around messing around in who knows what! You play with fire, you are going to get burned, Mala got burned Big Grin So it is legal for me to spy as I am helping our region and will continue to do so.Thanks!
Quote:No one really, I have worked as a spy before for our region and gladly decided to make my services available by exposing Mala. After all its not good to have someone running around messing around in who knows what! You play with fire, you are going to get burned, Mala got burned Big Grin

So it is legal for me to spy as I am helping our region and will continue to do so.

Thanks!
Groznia, if you keep on "spying" without telling anyone, like the SECRETARY OF INTELLIGENCE, then you're gonna start to piss off a lot of people, if you haven't pissed anyone off yet.
Quote:No one really, I have worked as a spy before for our region and gladly decided to make my services available by exposing Mala. After all its not good to have someone running around messing around in who knows what! You play with fire, you are going to get burned, Mala got burned Big Grin

So it is legal for me to spy as I am helping our region and will continue to do so.

Thanks!
All right. i think it is important at this time to say again that groznia was not working for the regional government of the sp. we did not, i repat, not ask him to perform these actions.
At least that is cleared up, FINALLY.