Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Laz Dec 2013 Minor Update] Milk Garglers and an Upgrade
Hello TSP! This is only a minor update for December, because I know you loved our monthly update Tongue So, without further kerfluffling, an update by Milograd.

Meow Zedong, Lazarene Ambassador to the South Pacific

Lazarene Ambassador to Osiris

Lazarene Congressman

Equilism Senator

Firstly, let me, on behalf of my region, advise you not to trust milk garglers. They are the new air gangsters of our time.

Secondly, on a less important note, let me post this announcement from the Worker's Cadre for Information.

Click here for access to the board.

Greetings,

This is an announcement from the Informational Cadre of Lazarus that is intended to inform you of our forum switch from Zetaboards to an IPB board. We now host our on forum at nslazarus.com, thanks to the work of Chairman Milograd and Comrade Hobbes.

Your ambassadors may need to reapply for their ambassadorial masking, as groups did not carry over and had to be manually reset by the Administration Cadre, and your links to our board may need to be updated.

Any previous user of the forum will have to change his or her password via e-mail (the "forgot your password?" prompt), and then he or she should log in and change the password to something more memorable than the random sequence of digits. If you do not have an account, feel free to register, introduce yourself, and apply for an appropriate diplomatic masking if you desire to.

Thank you.
McMasterdonia: [background=rgb(221,221,221)]*coughs meaningfully*[/background]
Already masked. Thanks for the news and congrats on the new forum! :)