Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RL Calls me out...
Hi all- and the Council in particular

I haven't been on these forums for a long time, and as you may have noticed, not been active for a few weeks.

And I am Secretary of the Region. Which means I should be coming here as often as possible and watch the region's events as I am in the first concerned.

It seems like there is a contradiction - There <em class='bbc'>is</em> a logical explanation however: schoolwork.

Because I entered a special "preparation class" this year, I have more work than I have ever had - actually, I don't think it is possible to be more loaded with work at school - and so, next to no free time - (just so you know, these classes are said to be the most difficult and intensive classes of the French school system).

A month ago, when it started, I thought I would be able to keep up a minimum with this game, but it seems no.

So I'll skip the details but the result is here - I highly regret it but please, be all informed of <em class='bbc'><strong class='bbc'>my official withdrawal from the position of Secretary of the Region</strong></em>.

If you had not noticed my inactivity maybe the issue of the existence of a Secretary of the Region should be tackled - after all, I think the Delegate and the Vice-President already fill in most of the role. Otherwise, I hope for the region that a reliable person will be found to replace me.

I won't quit the game however and I'll try to come from time to time here to see what happens in the region.

See you all later

Yours
okay. the dissolution of the role of secretary should be made into a poll and disucssion under : things that go bump in the night.I'm sorry to see you go. :unsure: But have a good time with that class! Big Grin You are missed. You are always welcome.Good luck and godspeed.
Yes please do check in and let us know how things are for you, and don't forget to vote every now and again on any of the polls that are out there,See you soon I hope,Respectfully,The Queen of LadyRebels
Well, when you're in a situation like that, no one can blame you. NS takes a back seat to RL. You were very good at your job while you were doing it. And BTW, who will act as the secretary of the Region until the election?
KISS FANS, since he was runner-up. Normally there'd be an emergency election, but we're so close to the real one that by the time it was over it'd be time for the regular election anyways. I believe this has been discussed before, but damn if I remember where. :eyes:
I think it was in the Great Council...and I've just deleted the link to it Sad
No, I'm pretty sure it was either in BCD or SLD. Probably SLD.